Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw foods and prayer
Posted by: smilebig ()
Date: April 30, 2007 01:00PM

Hi,

If anyone would like prayer for their raw foods journey, or for any other matter going on in your life, I'll commit to praying for you and your needs for 3 days.

blessings,
smile

-- I'll leave the opportunity behind this post open until May 7.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw foods and prayer
Posted by: Devric ()
Date: April 30, 2007 03:29PM

That's very generous of you. Maybe you can pray for my hometown? I live in Youngstown, Ohio. It used to be a normal, thriving city until the steel industry pulled out 30 years ago, leaving 40,000 people jobless. Since then we've struggled as a veritable third world region in the heart of America while watching our population drop from 170,000 to 70,000. Only 20% of our adult inhabitants have jobs. Violence, drugs, and corruption are the norm. Every night I go to bed with the sound of gunshots ringing in the night. A lot of good people live here and just want to lead a good life and raise their kids in a nice environment. They never give up because it's their home. We can use as many prayers as the world is willing to give us. Thanks for your help.

Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 30, 2007 04:14PM

there is a big fire in south georgia that has burned about 61,000 acres, and burned about 22 homes,, i dont live in georgia, i live in jacksonville florida, but i smell the smoke and its pretty thick even tho the fire is about 80 miles away,, i feel really bad for those ppl and how theyre breathing in all this junk, it must be horribly thick where they are,, and the fire fighters are having a hard time putting it out,, and all the little creatures now have even less land,, i think praying for them is a great idea
thankyou :]

Posted by: smilebig ()
Date: May 09, 2007 03:10AM

devric and fuzzysox,

I got your prayer requests and will add them to my list.

blessings,
smile

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: May 09, 2007 03:14AM

I live in N. Fla, too, and the smoke has been thick for a week now.

Horrible.

Posted by: Fud ()
Date: May 09, 2007 03:17AM

I can definitely use prayer for my Journey into raw foods. Thanks for your offering.

Devric & fuzzysox, I'll add your prayers to my list also.

[rawfoodtrip.blogspot.com]
[jugglingforjoy.com]

Posted by: tiffany ()
Date: May 09, 2007 02:05PM

WOAH we have a prayer warrior in our midst! and i can use all the prayer i can get!

I have a broken leg and am 2 weeks post-op... i have been 80 percent for a while now and i feel myself sliding... please pray for my speedy recovery and the strength to do what is "right" for my body... it is hard in this fast food world.....

I really appreciate you offering..... i would like to make the same offer too.....

If there are more prayer requests... i will be adding those to my list as well.... devric and fuzzysox and fud........

how nice!

tiffntwins

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: May 09, 2007 03:53PM

Prayer is good, and will work, if done properly. Problem is....no one (damn near anyway) knows How-to-Pray. Prayer should never be Supplication, but rather Thanksgiving.......WY

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 09, 2007 08:10PM

I could use your prayers, lots of things happening in my life right now and it would be nice to know that I've got a cheerleader! I appreciate your time and energy. Blessings!

Posted by: cynthia ()
Date: May 09, 2007 08:15PM

what a sweet idea smilebig, I will join you for the prayers.
love
Cynthia

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 10, 2007 10:05AM

smilebig

awwwwww... thankssmiling smiley

just pray for me

period ( ha ha)

Posted by: tiffany ()
Date: May 13, 2007 08:14PM

OHHHHH it is SO obvious that all your prayers have been effective...

i am on my FIRST 5th day of being 100 raw EVER..... i have been in many temptating situations and have not cheated ( i spit out the cooked asparagus after tasting it LOL)

ohhhh than k you.... please don't stop... please keep this thread on top! there is NO WAY people on here have nothing to ask our creator for! ( for those who believe in a creator)

OHHHH THANK YOU GOD and RAW PRAYER WARRIORS...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables