Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

broccoli sprouts make me feel good!
Posted by: jono ()
Date: May 11, 2007 04:30AM

Just ate a bunch of broccoli sprouts and I feel like a million bucks... could be the antioxidants, or the anti-inflammatories, or maybe the detoxification-inducing chemicals. I dont know, but I'll be eating these everyday now. Maybe I'll start sprouting my own. Just wanted to share my experience. Peace!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: broccoli sprouts make me feel good!
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 11, 2007 06:34AM

hmmthanks for the info..not sure but they are said to be the best thing to eat...mainly because they are the best source of STILL living food you can eat..they are still growing and living when you consume so they really liven your body up.....so that is what is probably what is giivng you that amazing feeling!!!! they are a great food!!
keep enjoyng then
try other sprouts too!! i lvoe them all haha
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: May 11, 2007 08:06AM

Broccoli sprouts are cute...when you rinse them with water they perk up. I had a bunch in my salad yesterday and today.

Date: May 11, 2007 10:11AM

hmm interesting haha..perk up huh?? i need to purchase some seeds and make some yummy broccoli sprouts...let me know where you got yours hun...
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: May 12, 2007 01:35AM

I haven't had an broccoli sprouts lately, but I've been making lentil sprouts a lot lately. They're great when I'm a little extra hungry-- very satisfying. Plus they're super-easy to sprout, and I can build a whole salad around them.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: May 12, 2007 01:53AM

Sachelle, all sprouts love water and perk up when you rinse them. LOL! I guess that does sound funny..

Kwan, lentil sprouts are good, too. They are filling and make good chili with ground walnuts, green & red bells, cilantro, onion, and a sundried tomato sauce. Garnish with avocado and yummm!

Date: May 12, 2007 09:10AM

hmm perk up reminds me of coffe my weakness that i am happy to report have not given into ONCE since going raw and 100% on January 24th!!!
thanks for the info Rawrrrr!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables