Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

an "outing" success WHOOT
Posted by: tiffany ()
Date: May 11, 2007 11:54PM

So i am at the end of my full third day (never made it this many consecutive days before) and i decided to take the kids rock climbing up in south carloina after i dropped hubby off to work.

i took a box of salad, a box of cherry tomatoes and a water bottled filled with my banana/strawberry shake... and GUESS WHAT>.. even though my kids were eating regular cooked food and the smells were in the car.... i made it! i did not CRAVE it... i did not want it....the smells actually seemed to coat my respiratory system and make me aversive to it! YAAAAAAAAAAAAA

well there i was, EMPTY HANDED... my kids drank my strawberry shake during rock climbing class, my husband ate my salad while we waited in the car for his buildig to open up, so all i had were cherry tomatoess.... but i made it through the 1 hour class ( watching them of course, not participating sad smiley ) and on the way home, i stopped by a fruit stand and bought three home grown tomatoes and two apples... and i ate the apples on the way home and am going to eat the tomatoes right now...

i am excited... so often in the past, this is where i failed..... the outings, the kids leftovers, the quick eat places (wafflehouse and denny's), their leftovers taunting me from the fridge, picnic table or kitchen table.

I am so excited......i have NEVER done this many days of 100 percent raw... WHOOT i am SO excited ..... SOOO SOOO SOOO HAPPYYYYYYY

and i owe part of my sucess to this board and the lovely and varied people on it... thank you team!

love and light

tiffntwins

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: an "outing" success WHOOT
Posted by: Howlingmoon ()
Date: May 12, 2007 12:02AM

Congrat's! Well done! = D

Howlingmoon "Moonie" Wolvespirit

Date: May 12, 2007 08:18PM

and success AGAIN today... not tempted at all to eat the boys lunch or buy anything cooked WOOOOOOOOOo i am so happy! thank you all for the support

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: May 12, 2007 08:53PM

Congrats
You CAN succeed!
You and everyone else smiling smiley
Cheers!

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 13, 2007 02:19AM

YAY!! I know it feels good to experience that kind of liberation from food.

Date: May 13, 2007 03:05AM

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!

LIBERATION... that is EXCATLY what this feeling is... OMG and it is SOOOO RAWKIN'

tiffany

Date: May 13, 2007 07:42PM

i knnow that maybe you are all getting tired of hearing that i go out and get myself into situations FULL of temptation and that i keep suceeding BUT

I DID IT AGAIN TODAY AFTER CHURCH.. we went to applebees with friends and i ate 100 percent raw!!!!!!!!!! tons of temptations, tons of smells and odors and familiar situations that usually involve ribs, wings or grilled cheese LOL.... but i did IT...

I did it again!!!!!!! three straight days of temptation and outings and I DID IT!!!!!!!

thanks for the prayers and support and comments and encouragement.....

My first EVER 5th Day raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

love and light

tiffntwins

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 14, 2007 12:30AM

If you can do it, so can I. Thanks!

Someday there will gourmet raw choices on the menu at chains like Applebees.

Posted by: GypsyArdor ()
Date: May 14, 2007 02:28AM

Wow! Congratulations!!! I have the same problem with my family wanting to eat what I pack. I sometimes feel guilty, but I have to insist that they stop eating the fresh stuff or else I'd be left with noting and they'd still have their corn chips, hummus, and stuff like that. I'm going to try always packing extra, because I really love seeing them eat the fresh stuff over the packaged foods.

Congratulations, again!!

Love,

Gypsy

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: May 14, 2007 03:02AM

Cheers cheers CHEERS to Tiffany!!!!!

Superb! I'm glad you posted this --- I'm happy for you---and you are helping me by posting these victories and enthusiasm.

Today I had a Big Battle (I didn't eat the evil thing, but it was much too difficult a struggle!) (I know it will get easier, more natural...like it is getting for you!)

So keep up the positive energy and the success--- and go ahead and shout about it! I LOVE hearing about that!

--Elakti

Date: May 14, 2007 12:12PM

OHHHH THANK YOU ELAKTI... that was SOOO inspiring to read and feel!

today is my 6th day and my first day of the 7 week challenge... i am SUPER exited... i hope i see you there!

Date: May 14, 2007 11:54PM

well, i had to leave the house today but was not in any precarious situations... i had physical therapy and i took kids to pool... so it was pretty easy... stash some bananas and apples in a bag and GO... then spent a TONe of time at the pool, too some guac in a zip lock cause i can't ccarry a bowl LOL...

tiffnwins

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables