Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A neat thought about Raw (or anything else you trying to accomplish)
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 15, 2007 05:28PM

this person asked well if im on day 20 of 30 days raw and i slip up am i back to day 1?????

the other person said .. if you are taking a train to washington from new york and you fall off the train halfway there .. are you back in new york?!?!

haha i thought that was very profound .. simple but profound smiling smiley i think it echos that little fear in some of us ..that if we dont get it all PERFECT the first time we get so hard down on ourselves its harder to continue the journey

just get back on the train an continue the journey smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2007 05:29PM by Jgunn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A neat thought about Raw (or anything else you trying to accomplish)
Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: May 15, 2007 05:33PM

I lke that! I'm adding it to my repertoire. smiling smiley

Posted by: tiffany ()
Date: May 15, 2007 05:56PM

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT....

it is SO true! OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Love and Light

Tiffntwins

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

SWIM FREE FISHES!

Posted by: Pistachio ()
Date: May 15, 2007 06:37PM

Focus on enjoying the journey, rather than just rushing to the destination.

Instead of beating up on one's self because of 'setbacks'--meaning less than 100% raw or going back some days to a higher % cooked, take note of the accomplishments and benefits make so far, i.e. eliminating artificial colors and flavors, improved control over food addictions, less trips through fast food establishments, elimination of trans fats, clearer skin, better mood,less allergy problems, increased resonance with the natural environment, etc. Each progressive step towards the goal is one further away from the starting point.

Wishing you vibrant health

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: May 16, 2007 04:09AM

VERRRRRRRRRRRY NICE!!!!!!!!

smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: May 16, 2007 08:38AM

That's great Jgunn!

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 16, 2007 09:41AM

Hey jodi thank you so much love!! that was beautiful..i did the atkins thing before and i am not promoting it at all i think it is disgusting just a part of my life when i was younger...like 10 haha..anyways...they said if you fell off you were back to square one and i sort of always had a mentality of that from that diet..if i fell off i was back to square one..that is why i had to go 100% right away on day one..cuz the couple days i ate a vegan burger (my downfall like 2 times since going raw) i felt like the day was hopeless and even though i ate like 95% raw that day it was a non raw day in my eyes..i will try to keep that little quote in mind..and if you ever see in my diary that i am not haha remind me smiling smiley
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 16, 2007 01:08PM

Thanks for posting that. It is important to see any healthy changes as positive, IMO. If you think of somethng as all or nothing then you may end up with nothing.

I think it is a bad thing to be so hard on yourself. It really puts a negative aspect on something that should be positive.

Posted by: ananga ()
Date: May 16, 2007 01:58PM

hey smiling smiley

thanks! winking smiley

i am on my transformation period - going from vegetarian to raw... last month i was ca 95% raw (some days 100% and few days i ate cooked food, i am really addicted to junk food, which is vegan... grinning smiley ) .. and taking it peacefully, easy and positively..
and wish to everybody to be natural and not too harsh to oneselves! smiling smiley

peace!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2007 01:59PM by ananga.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables