Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Distended stomach
Posted by: daisyduke ()
Date: May 19, 2007 10:29PM

Anytime I eat anything anymore - my stomach looks huge! It is really distended. I think I'm having some problems with my digestion. Do you recommend probiotics for this? Or should I just wait it out? Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Distended stomach
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: May 19, 2007 11:53PM

Have you been raw for a long time? You can try mixing your food less and eating one thing at a time if you are having gas or digestion problems. Short fasts / juice fasts will certainly ameliorate any bloating or gas problems. Eating softer fruit would eliminate any threat of bulk from the food you are eating. LOL. Any other kind of bloating would have to be gas (very probably)....water retention (slightly probable)....old material (outside possibility). Avoid high nuts and fats intake. Just a couple of suggestions.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: daisyduke ()
Date: May 20, 2007 01:00AM

Hello and thanks for the help! It must be water retention because I do have adrenal fatigue. I usually only eat mono-meals (lots of mono-days, too) of bananas. I still do get bloated then, too! I've been following 811 for a year and a half. Thanks, again!

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: May 20, 2007 01:45AM

If I eat bananas without celery or greens afterward, my stomach still gets a little distended. Also when I had candida I had that problem.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables