Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

fitness!
Posted by: NEW2raw! ()
Date: May 28, 2007 03:44AM

i wanted to know what other people did for workouts!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fitness!
Posted by: shaine ()
Date: May 28, 2007 10:33AM

While it was still cold:

run(outdoors)3X/wk +
lift weights3X/wk +
swim every night +
spin(opposite running days)

Now that it's warmed up:

run 4X/wk--higher milage
plyometrics everyday
walk everywhere

I'm small. Not too skinny, not too athletic. I've been doing this workout routine for years, and I feel incredibly depressed when I start skipping too much. also, raw food seems to help me get out the door faster--no more dragging my feet through the door, or my head off the pillow. when I was just vegan, I had the longest period of not working out since being a teenager (2months). Don't know if that's the diet, or just my body/willpower...but interesting.

measure twice, cut once.

"In Watermelon Sugar the deeds were done and done again as my life is done in watermelon sugar." ~r.brautigan

I make paintings

Posted by: Inaia ()
Date: May 29, 2007 07:06AM

I vary my workouts quite a bit b/c I have a short attention span & if I get bored, I just stop. I do running, Bikram Yoga, Capoeira, lift weights, plyometrics, power walking, eliptical machine, jump rope- whatever works with the city I'm in and the time that i have available- and whatever is most enjoyable to me at the time.

www.inaia.com

Posted by: treflur ()
Date: May 29, 2007 07:17PM

I walk everywhere, walk my dog a long time, and do Jivamukti yoga. I ride my bike too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables