Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Saturated fat in avocado?How much of sugar a day?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 01, 2007 03:37AM

Hello everybody ,today is my first day whith you and i was so happy to find you guys because nobody around me even vegetarian.I was a vegetarian for allmost a year and after starting anti-candida diet two weeks ago had to give up on bread and added sugars i loved (what im really happy about now),and because of that i was looking for some help on line and after ifound this web decided to try all raw.
Please tell me how much of sugar human being needs a day? And are avocados that high in saturated fat that it can be dangerous for heart in big quantities??? I fond that online and now afraid to get to much...
Sorry for mistakes - my original language is russian but im trying...
Thanks...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saturated fat in avocado?How much of sugar a day?
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: June 01, 2007 05:11AM

Some people here know a website for nutritional data, but I didn't bookmark it.

[www.nutritiondata.com]

Here is some info on it.

Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: June 01, 2007 05:51AM

LISTEN 2 YOUR BODY!! just eat whatever rawfood your body craves try everything, if u can, and youll get hooked on certain fruits or veggies or nuts or watever,, your body knos exactly what u need,, i kno it sounds weird but it really does,, even if it seems bizzare like 10 avocadoes a day mixed with raisins, lol, just listen and eat it,, i was eating up 2 6 cloves of garlic a day,, almost a pund of pumpkin seeds a day, an onion a day and all sorts of crazy stuff, which i found out later on were all the exact foods that get rid of parasites! i had no idea that those foods helped with parasited i just craved them like crazy,, :] yor body knos wat it needs just listen :]

Date: June 02, 2007 01:59AM

If i will listen to my body it will allways i think want just sweet fruits and lots of seeds and nuts and
garlic.
But what about nutrients dificienty on such diet???
And haw to stay that garlic smell whithout???I work w/people -just cant smell
like garlic every day...

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: June 02, 2007 05:27AM

Hi! So, listen to your body---your list sounds good! (maybe cool it on the garlic). I believe that is what we should eat...lots of fruit (including bell peppers and tomatoes and such fruits), some greens like lettuces and celery, and some seeds and some nuts.

I wouldn't worry about nutrients. When you eat non-raw, did you worry about nutrients so much? The way NOT to worry about nutrients is to eat fresh raw fruits and celery etc. Everyone always gets so nervous about that, which I have always thought so bizarre. It should be the reverse. We should be asking all the people eating the standard processed wrong foods, "Where in the heck do you get your nutrients?!?"

Good luck, best wishes on your path!

I am studying Russian language! I have russian friends, and I love languages....was I in shock when I started studying it!!!! Must be the most difficult grammar in the world. Beautiful language, but tear-your-hair-out challenging. smiling smiley

Elakti

Date: June 03, 2007 04:09AM

You are right Elakti-i never ever before was worried about nutrients eating
cooked till death meat or bread.Its allways starting when you begining to eat
raw or vegan and is real bizarre... if to think about.
I am so happy that i finnaly eating raw (that was long way for me-about 15 years)

Thank you!!! Good luck w/Russian!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables