Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Support on the raw food diet
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 08, 2007 01:08PM

Hello everyone,

I have been attempting to be raw for a couple of years now. I am mostly raw and have just recently created a blog to help me stay more of a percentage raw, it could work I suppose. Anyways, check out my blog to see a picture of me ( I never could figure out how to post a picture on this site) and to read what I have to say! [rawfoodpassion.blogspot.com].
I am going to attempt to do some 100 % raw weeks and want to keep a record of it on that blog.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Support on the raw food diet
Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: June 08, 2007 09:39PM

i really enjoyed your blog for today. very inspiring. thank you. smiling smiley

Date: June 08, 2007 10:27PM

Good luck!

F1

Posted by: green gal ()
Date: June 19, 2007 05:10AM

Hi!
I read some of your blog posts and it sounds like you are doing so well! Congratulations on that. AND...if salsa is your one hard-to-beat vice, my darling, you have it easy! There are SO many great completely raw salsa recipes you can make, and so easily too.
Studying theater in Greece sounds wonderful. I just finished my BFA in Performance degree, and I was abroad for my final semester in the Czech Republic. It was wonderful, though Central europe is not too friendly to the aspiring vegan, let alone RAW vegan.
Now I am back home in the states and am committing to this lifestyle as my dietary practice. Tomorrow is day number one (again) of 100% raw.
I'd love to be support buddies. Good luck to you!

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: June 22, 2007 03:31AM

Wonderful to know that you're raw and a gerontologist...... science needs some common sense injected into it.

Best wishes for a great career!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables