Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Courage on raw?
Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: June 09, 2007 12:43AM

Does anyone feel more courageous on raw? I've always been so reticent about expressing my emotions, maybe due to some fear of expressing vulnerability - but on raw I seem do better. I'm just curious if anyone else has had similar experiences?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Courage on raw?
Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: June 09, 2007 01:33AM

Yes I totaly agree with you. I always feel way more emotionaly available on raw and yes courageous.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 09, 2007 02:42AM

I think that when you live a healthful lifestyle, it does give you confidence..which in turn gives you courage when you need it. I get a strength from the things I do to try to improve my health.

With raw foods, I found that when I was really very high raw and taking care of my ill sister and my elderly mother, that when I cooked for them, or took them out for meals, that I felt very powerful in staying raw. In particular there was one time we went to Elmers Pancake house..guess it's a german pancake which is sort of like a crepe and fills the entire dinner plate and they put butter and powder sugar on it. I stayed raw, had a skimpy fruit bowl, and when I got up from the table and saw all those people stuffing themselves, I felt powerful at that moment. I thought this what it might feel like for a person with an eating disorder if they are doing it for control. I just got a glimpse of that feeling though. It didn't stay with me, although I stayed high raw for those couple years.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: June 09, 2007 11:43AM

Yes, definatly.

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables