Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

James Bond is fighting Codex...
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 22, 2007 09:48AM

overheard this conversation when I was at the Organique Boutique just a coupla hours ago. I thought I'd get it printed in the Raw Gazette ( my best friend Broccolique owns it thus, here it appeareth). Oh yeah, according to Kit, code number 9 means organic.

Raw Gazette Friday, June 22, 2007

Bartender: Monsieur, how would you like your apple martini?

James Bond: Code number 9 sans alcohol.

Bartender: ( expertly whips up a parsley apple concoction allowing the woody emerald foam to froth over just slightly over the rim of the fluted glass)
Mr. Bond, it is as you wish.

Bond: Thanks Tommy ( giving him a 50 dollar tip)

Bartender: I cannot accept.

Bond: Its nothing , Tommy.

Bartender: I’ll tell you what would mean more to me.

Bond: shoot

Bartender: I want you to go after Codex. They are ruining my Green Bar Organique business.

Bond: I didn’t know you had a green organic juice bar. I thought you just had special access to the contraband organique fruits and veggies. I was wondering about your partners in crime. You know these things are hard to come by nowadays.

Bartender: exactly, Monsieur, which is precisely why you must put a stop to Codex.

Bond: I can’t do that, not without Kwan. I have no freaking clue how to even BEGIN to go about this. You see, I just became a rawie a couple of days ago and I need some advice. I thought if I hired a top gun like Kwan, she could kind of help me to weave my way around this labyrinth. But you know, I have to admit this to you, Tommy.

Bartender: You know you can trust me, Mr. Bond.

Bond: Well, franky. I'm scared. I'm used to going after Steak House Mobsters. You know the kind...

Bartender: Mr. Bond, you must get with the times. Everybod is going RAW. Nobody cares about your silly little games in Madagascar and Bangor. We need you to do something that matters! For once, do something that is worthy of being called 007. Hire Kwan and follow her wherever she goes. She probably won’t need you but just in case…

Bond: ( needing some extra courage). Hey Tommy, hit me up with another greenie.
I'll be needing it.

Bartender: Ay , Mister Bond, you are getting our lingo. This is good. This is a start…

To be continued by the other raw magnifiques on this board… ( c’mon , I’m COUNTING on you.)

Don’t let me down

Veronique 006

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Bond is fighting Codex...
Date: June 22, 2007 10:00AM

oh yeah, for those of you who don't know, Kwan ( amongst other raw aficionados on this board and elsewhere) has her pulse on the going on's of Codex ( evil infiltrators of the Raw Eden) and is fighting for our right to have raw foods RAW, instead of it being IRRADIATED by Prozac popping, "Monoply is my favorite game" playin', "let's kiss up to big Pharma" , hamburger guzzling, french fries nuzzling , Mc Codex.

Re: James Bond is fighting Codex...
Date: June 22, 2007 11:59AM

Mc Codex

oh.. how do i get the "c" to ride up the top?
dunno

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables