Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

High Raw One Week In.... Results smiling smiley
Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: June 25, 2007 08:18AM

I'm one week in (yesterday I had some cooked food (a chickpea soup and a slice of toast) as we literally had no fresh food in, and it was a wet, miserable Sunday and the shops were shut!). Woke up this morning relieved that I'd be eating raw today smiling smiley

Already, my skin has been clearer this week, even though I have been drinking less water than usual, the tone is more even, less blotchy.

Because of my allergies, my scalp is usually red, dry and itchy a day after washing it, but this week, it's been fine!

Also, I have had a patch of extremely dry, thick skin on the sole of my foot that has been there, for literally years (nothing would get rid of it, I've tried everything). This week, the skin became softer, then yesterday, I used a pumice stone and realised I could actually see normal skin underneath! This probably sounds like no big deal, but I've had this thing for years. Makes me wonder if it was never healing because I wasn't eating the right foods to make it heal.

Finally, I've lost a few pounds.

Avoiding e-numbers and eating proper food is making such a difference.

Having access to this forum has helped loads, so thanks smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High Raw One Week In.... Results smiling smiley
Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: June 25, 2007 08:31AM

wow! way to go. you will notice even more wonderful changes as time goes by. congratulations on your progress and best of luck on the rest of your journey.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 25, 2007 09:51AM

hey rawnoggin

yer post put a smile on my face
it makes me feel happy to know people are getting improvements in their lives

u say it may sound like a "little" thing
but its a big deal for you

and that's the true victory
the one that is personal

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 25, 2007 02:17PM

rawnoggin way to go smiling smiley !! thats weird about that rough patch on your foot .. i had one of those on each foot and it curled a bit over the sides even too ..and it slowly softened up and dissapeared over raw time too smiling smiley it wasnt like a callous .. more like thick dry skin ... hmm smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 25, 2007 03:03PM

That's wonderful, and you will be amazed as you go along..just think this is only after 1 week of high raw..think what it will be like 1 year from now!

Love,
Prism

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: June 25, 2007 03:36PM

But even if you don't see the results on the outside, they'll be taking place on the inside. I plateaued and was a little discouraged, but realized that there must be healing going on in my organs (heart, kidney, esp, since I have medical conditions there). I notice my breathing is easier now so something good is happening inside.

Best of luck and persistance to you!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 25, 2007 04:20PM

Hey rawnoggin,I'm one week in too. Feels good, huh!
Best of luck to you! blur

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables