Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

hypoglycemia, fibromyalgia
Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: July 02, 2007 07:49PM

I read that reducing fat can help stalize hypoglycemia. How much fat at day would that be? I have limited nuts but tend to eat avacadoes. Is there anything particularly good for fibromyalgia...especially the pain and depression?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hypoglycemia, fibromyalgia
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: July 04, 2007 03:33PM

Hi Islandgirl!

It seems to me you are going thru some of the same question asking I did when I first started raw foods. I wondered if certain things would clear up or go away.

Lump your unhealthy symptoms all into one, with raw foods and drinking plenty of fresh clean water and cutting out the worst offending foods..like junk foods, foods with sugar and white flour, red meats, and milk you are bound to drop not only weight but many of those unhealthy symptoms.

Imo, there's nothing wrong with eating avocados daily, if you've cut out the junk foods laden with the wrong kinds of fats. Avocados are very good for you and can be used in many ways.

Love,
Prism

Re: hypoglycemia, fibromyalgia
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: July 06, 2007 05:12AM

High fat causes hypoglycemia. You might try cutting you fat down to as low is comfortable for you. If this doesn't help, it may be necessary to cut even more out. If you are eating only raw fruits and vegetables, and you are getting enough calories to meet your energy demands, you will be getting enough essential fatty acids without eating any high fat foods (nuts, seeds, oils, avos, etc).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables