Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Gum & Mints
Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: July 05, 2007 05:07PM

Previously, I have been a BIG consumer of gum and mints...always feel the need to have something in my mouth and to keep my breath fresh or to curb a sweet craving. Any RAW sugestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gum & Mints
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: July 05, 2007 06:41PM

You could chew on wheatgrass, or real mint. Parsley is supposed be very good for us too.

I think there is something about not chewing something like a gum because it starts our digestive process and unless we are eating a meal, it's not a good idea to have it going all the time.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: July 06, 2007 01:20AM

Yeah...I've given it up, but I sure miss having something in my mouth. Just wondering if there were any natural substitutes that anyone knew about.

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: July 06, 2007 01:29AM

To curb your cravings for sweets, eat some sweet fresh summer fruits. They are loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, water, and phyto-nutrients!

Posted by: Bikini ()
Date: July 06, 2007 01:57AM

for a raw "candy" idea...
try sucking on date pits ( medjool dates are best) after eating the flesh.

for a minty flavor... try marinating the date pits over night in a bowl of water mixed with a few drops of peppermint oil then dehydrate the next day till dry. smiling smiley

i breathe in
i breathe out
peace
joy
love
Bikini

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables