Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

please help, I'm really feeling sick, its so awful
Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: July 06, 2007 06:51AM

Hey all,
I haven't been around lately cause I kinda well fell right offtrack things alot was going wrong in my life and I just couldn't handle it and something in me just broke and I fell right apart. Things are getting better now that way its really left me feeling really horrible though.

My stomach is all mucussy and my stomach feels like waterballoon thats being slowly heated and could explode if it won't just let go of the pressure its really horrible.

I have a really weak system I have a weak constitution vata-kapa in ayurvedic terms. Please I feel really lost I donno what to do I started back to eating higher raw again and detox is just so awful. I'm lost and I need to find my way again. Please help

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2007 06:53AM by singinraw.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: please help, I'm really feeling sick, its so awful
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: July 06, 2007 07:34AM

Sorry about your troubles singinraw.

Good you're back! smiling smiley

Now that you're back, don't worry. Be patient. Remember how it is? It won't be too long, and you'll feel a lot better!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2007 07:35AM by suncloud.

Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: July 06, 2007 07:39AM

awwwww thanks smiling smiley

I'll try. I just wish the cramps and pressure would get better I feel so uncomfortable its horrible. I'm feeling all loopey and strung out all it feels like I'm suffocating and drowning its so horrible.

I been "eating"(chewing every mouthfull bout 15-20 times) of my raw soup at begining of meals I put in a glass of tomato celery wee bit of garlic and swiss chard cause spinach no good right now I just wish I could get feeling better :cries:

Thanks so much for your support

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: July 07, 2007 08:21PM

We are glad you are back and trying to eat healthier. It is amazing how quickly you can start feeling better once you drop the junk foods and eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies.

One day at a time, they do add up. You are with lots of us who have a hard time staying high raw, but we are here learning, and trying hard to do better with each day. You have plenty of company and support!

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: July 07, 2007 08:37PM

If your digestion is not functioning correctly right now, this may be a sign to eat less or don't eat at all until you are feeling better. Perhaps try mono eating fruit meals or very simple salads without dressings or fat right now. Probably what you need is some rest.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: July 07, 2007 08:40PM

Hi Singinraw,

I'm glad you're back! So sorry you've been having a hard time. I can't think of any useful advice to offer at the moment, but I just wanted to let you know you're in our thoughts and we care about you.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: teloking57 ()
Date: July 07, 2007 09:08PM

Hi Sing,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, but I am glad that you are back on the raw path.

I know first hand how difficult the ups and downs can be, but try and remember what worked for you before. That's the key. You've been at this point many times and you've gotten through. Think it out. Also keep a positive outlook.

Make sure you're getting lots of rest!

Good Luck and lots of love
Terri

Wheatgrass, it does a body good!!!

Posted by: Stacie ()
Date: July 09, 2007 01:26AM

Detox feels like it is going to go on forever. Juice fasting helped me get it out of my system faster. Also get out in the sun and read a book to take your mind off of it. This too shall pass and then you will feel great.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 09, 2007 03:19AM

hey singinn!!

here is a celerybroko- dandelion ( i know they are your fave) juice for you!

clink clink

frangiappini pal

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables