Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Foraging in VA anyone?
Posted by: Fud ()
Date: July 09, 2007 04:07PM

Hi all. It's been a while since I've had regular internet access. Cellular internet isn't all it's made out to be.

I'm still around and still trying to go raw. We're still juggling in the mountains. I'm in Virginia now, which leads me to my questions. Does anyone have any resource ideas that would lead me to successful foraging in VA? Blackberries, Raspberries, and now blueberries are ripening so I've been doing those along with wine berries. I haven't found any wild grapes nor have I found any wild dandelion I'd trust. I sure could use some pointers.

Thanks for any and all suggestions help and support.

BTW I'm down a few more pounds. I detailed it on my blog. I also found an exercise book that I can relate too and work with, on the blog also. It's a great book. It demonstrates the exercises and then provides sample work out routines to try or model after. There's no empty psychological promises or tons of trying to sell an idea that never really provides any real direction. It's just a book that clearly tells me how to use my own body weight to exercise and how to ramp up into from my current physical level. I was worried from the title that I wouldn't like it but I'm very surprised and pleased with the book.

I have to go so I can research some nutritional information for the offline nutrition calculator I'm building.

Thanks again for all your help and support.

[rawfoodtrip.blogspot.com]
[jugglingforjoy.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Foraging in VA anyone?
Posted by: Fud ()
Date: July 20, 2007 08:21PM

Re: Foraging in VA anyone?
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 20, 2007 08:37PM

wb fud whats up smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables