Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fuzzy Mouth
Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: July 10, 2007 12:35PM

Whenever I eat certain fruits (I'm guessing that are high in enzymes) it makes my mouth feel fuzzy and somewhat raw. Is there anyway to counteract this? It is rather unpleasant and usually lasts for several hours.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fuzzy Mouth
Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: July 10, 2007 12:42PM

i had this at first when i started eating pineapple... it was so strong for me that it made my lips and gums bleed and i could taste the metal from my braces (like it was eating it off),,along with the fuzzyness.... you may be allergic 2 certain fruits you are eating..i thought i was allergic 2 pineapple(this was a conventional pineapple tho, not organic) so i backed off it for a couple of weeks and then tried it again...it turs out a month later that i could eat pineapple just fine without my mouh bleeding and all that other stuff..so idk wat thats about, but try and see which fruits make your mouh feel this way and lay off them for a bit and then maybe u can eat them after a month or so. :]

Posted by: alphadee00 ()
Date: July 19, 2007 08:12PM

Hi there,

Just a thought ... the fuzzy feeling in your mouth might be an overgrowth of Candida caused by getting out of balance between fats, greens, and fruits.

Dee

Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: July 19, 2007 09:15PM

I don't think so...I only get it with mangos and pineapples. If I don't eat them, I don't have it...but thanks! I was just wondering if there was something one could do to balance things out so the fuzz didn't occur.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: July 20, 2007 12:10PM

Try other fruits that do not do this...and eat riper fruits. It's just a matter of what works for you.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables