Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I like this
Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: July 17, 2007 05:31AM

I like this: [www.rawschool.com]

Especially this bit:
<<Like everyone else, I’ve heard all the stories about soil ‘deficiency’ and how nutritionally inadequate cultivated foods are, and there may be evidence to support this. I do know that I’ve tried growing food in truly deficient soil and I can tell you that it doesn’t produce food at all. I suppose there are all degrees of deficiency, but I’m more inclined to trust my senses than a huckster trying to convince me my food isn’t adequate so I’ll buy his/her supplements. When I’m in a room that’s too warm, I don’t question whether my body is a good judge of such things just because the heat is created by a human invention. When I see a piece of art that I find attractive, I don’t wonder about my ability to appreciate beauty because the item was produced by humans. There are a thousand other examples, all of which point to our hypocrisy in refusing to relegate the job of food selection to our very wise and reliable senses. The birds and other animals that “steal” cultivated foods from our farms and orchards don’t obsess about nutrient deficiency. When I was picking persimmons in California, I noted the best-tasting fruits on the tree were the ones that had gaping holes where birds had been partaking. (Isn’t it crazy that most people in our culture regard a piece of bird-picked fruit as inedible?) Birds and other animals know that what tastes, smells and feels good really IS good. We can follow their lead.>>

Feels like home.

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables