Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Eye color Change- Huh?
Posted by: tasha2003 ()
Date: July 18, 2007 05:04AM

Okay Okay, So I hear about this eye color change when you go on a strict raw food diet especially when you eat loads of greens. Is this true? I read a few post here and saw some amazing stories about eye color change and eating live raw foods which contains loads of enzymes. I had some eye color change during a liver flush. The whites of the eyes were really white and eye color was bright. I also had the whites of my eyes get whiter when I drinked loads of distilled water.

As a child I had light brown eyes and well as I got older.... I became more stressful and found out that I was extremely acidc from a saliva and urine pH testing from a Naturopathic docter. Well she informed that I do liver flushes and drink this liver flush drink 3x a day to balance my PH.

onions
Ginger
Olive oil
Grape Fruit
Garlic clove

Why do I see stories of people's eye color changing through series of colonics? I was told that the large intestines is connected to the iris or something like that.

How does raw live foods effect the eye color changing.

Anyone witness any color changing, brightness or more vibrant?

Natasha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eye color Change- Huh?
Posted by: birdy ()
Date: July 18, 2007 05:45AM

Eyes don't change color, they just become clear (because your body is clean) and return to their natural color.

Date: July 18, 2007 05:55AM

So why do some change from hazel to blue?

Does it go back to orginal color when you stop eating raw or doing colonics?

Posted by: Seabucktho ()
Date: July 18, 2007 09:10AM

birdy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eyes don't change color, they just become clear
> (because your body is clean) and return to their
> natural color.

Well, Wikipedia isn't always right, but they say that eye colour can change. [en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: July 18, 2007 04:24PM

I haven't done any colonics...but on raw my blue eyes used to be dark and now they are bright blue. Interesting...don't really know why.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: July 18, 2007 05:29PM

My eyes are hazel and they have changed color all of my life. Sometimes people would say they changed while I was talking to them. I am the girl with kaleidoscope eyes. They were getting murky and dull and the changes were less noticeable. Now I notice them being a light grey color they used to often be until my early twenties. It's like I am getting my original base color back. Now they are brighter and clearer. I guess to answer your question, yes it is possible for your eyes to change color. I am only a high percentage raw.

Posted by: emilym ()
Date: July 18, 2007 10:52PM

I had dark brown eyes as a child, but somewhere along the way, they changed green.

The whites of my eyes are much whiter since I've been raw. Plus, no dark circles underneath!

Peace,
Robin

Posted by: rawfrancois ()
Date: July 18, 2007 11:25PM

Mine have not changed, but I ate mostly sweet, conventional fruit my first year of raw.

Date: July 19, 2007 12:46AM

I think eye color change due to alkaline foods which are raw live food enzymes.

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: July 19, 2007 06:11AM

Interesting:

<<Eye color change

Often, Caucasian newborns have blue eyes, which change to green, hazel, light brown or dark brown, as they grow older. It is thought that exposure to light after birth triggers the production of melanin in the iris of the eye. By three years of age, the eyes produce and store enough melanin to have their natural shade. While changes in eye color of infants are more common, even in adults, eye color changes are seen, most often as a result of exposure to the sun. Sunlight triggers melanin production in the eye, as it does to the skin. People with green eyes in the winter might develop darker, more hazel eyes if they spend more time outdoors. Many people's eyes appear to change color when they change their clothing, or when they change moods, this is disputed due to the apparent need to instantaneously produce melanin; however no conclusive research exists.>>

Now, I looked in the mirror and can't tell my eye colour ha ha. Is it hazel, or amber, or brown??? Must ask someone me thinks. I know. I could take a photo and ask you! But, my camera is not here...

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: July 19, 2007 09:48PM

I don't think it matters what you are eating. certainly commercial produce would have nothing to do with it.

I don't believe that "all eyes will become blue or green" nonsence, but in some cases maybe, and more often then not they will become clearer. I know some long term raw food folks with very beautiful almond eyes.

colonics would in all cases move this along because it is the only time where waste will actually dump from the blood.

but, whatever tactic one uses to regulate their detox will bring them to their goal. whether that is having blue eyes or being healthy and happy.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 20, 2007 12:44AM

kinda makes me wonder if the eyes change from birth not because of exposure but to increasing toxxicity right from the get go smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: July 21, 2007 02:56PM

anaken-

I think You are right when dont believe that "all eyes will become blue or green" on a raw diet.

Its just amazing when I read success stories of candiates that witness the eye color change.

smiling smiley

Date: July 21, 2007 08:12PM

According to the weblink below

[www.specialclay.com]

"A woman who had pink disease (mercury poisoning), as a baby reported, "I tried the (foot) patches for the first time last night and was amazed at what toxins came out overnight! She reported outstanding results with her arthritis in hands, thumbs and fingers gone saying, “I am completely off my arthritis medication after 2 years on VIOOX.” After using 37 of these patches she reported: Her eyes have changed colour from brown/hazel to green/hazel. That the whites of her eyes have changed to clear white from yellowy colour with blood throughout. She also reported increased vitality and general feeling of well being and that the puffiness was gone from her feet so that her shoes became a bit loose...."

Posted by: Mama Cass ()
Date: July 22, 2007 10:48PM

i really thought all these people were just finally noticing themselves more or something, but i wasn't sure about eye-color changing.

until i noticed my beloved husband's eyes. he had the BROWNEST eyes i had ever seen. i had never met someone so dark a brown. the other day i was gazing into his lovely eyes, and they were HAZEL. grey-green around the outside and brown in the inside.

i've always been a green-hazel with grey/green/ brown shifts (sometimes amber/gold as well, usually in the summer), but his eyes are starting to look like mine!

so now i have to confess, i'm a little intrigued by the eye color thing. his diet has changed steadily but not to 100% raw by any means, but over the years it must have had an effect. he does fast and cleanse so that probably stimulated it.

peace-

Date: July 23, 2007 04:35AM

MamaCAss

What foods does your husband eat?

Mostyl Greens?

Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: July 23, 2007 09:48AM

My dad's eyes became more grey as he got older and mine have gone quite dark blue.

Interestingly, I used to wear clear contact lenses a while back and my eyes HATED them. People used to stop and stare, asking me if I was wearing coloured lenses as my eyes looked this freaky blue colour, presumably because my body classified the lenses and the lens solution as an irritant, which made my eyes water more and give the illusion of a colour change.

Posted by: Mama Cass ()
Date: July 23, 2007 01:28PM

he eats huge salads with lots of greens, seeds and some fruit.

i was shocked to see it, b/c he still eats a lot of non-raw food. when home, he's forced to eat raw, or cook for himself, but he'll make brown rice and lightly cooked veggie stir fries for himself 99% of the time.

or just eats my salads and fruit.

but recently his tastes have changed and he LIKES tomatoes, he prefers fresh salads and notices he feels better when eating them, and i find he'll eat most any veggie i buy, as well as any fruit but melons.

i really think his 40 day fast might have had something to do with it.

peace-

Posted by: jadedshade ()
Date: August 16, 2007 09:03AM

I wanted to go back and find this post because I realized something interesting the other day.

I met one of my friends (who I have known since we were kids) after work last week for a drink.
While we were talking, he stopped and said "Are you wearing contacts?" I said "No" as I don't wear glasses or contacts, he said my eyes looked like they were a different color, much lighter and brighter than he had seen in the past.

When I got home I took a close look in mirror, and sure enough my eyes are more like a hazel color now and are very bright, previously at least for as long as I can remember they have always been really dark brown.

I guess I didn't even notice, I am truly amazed by this.

Since going vegan, doing the Master Cleanser, water fasts, eating more Raw and just generally having a heathier lifestyle my eyes have changed, I wonder how many other ways my body has changed in ways I haven't noticed or simply cannot see.

Phil.

--------------------------------------------------

"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

Date: August 16, 2007 03:04PM

I think I posted this earlier, that my eyes have turned a brighter shade of blue. And last week I had my check up at the eye doctor and the stigmatism that I've had for the last 28 years in my right eye is now GONE and the left eye has improved as well! AMAZING!!!

Date: August 16, 2007 03:15PM

islandgirl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think I posted this earlier, that my eyes have
> turned a brighter shade of blue. And last week I
> had my check up at the eye doctor and the
> stigmatism that I've had for the last 28 years in
> my right eye is now GONE and the left eye has
> improved as well! AMAZING!!!

Just out of interest, what was the eye doctors reaction?

Phil.

"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

Date: August 16, 2007 03:29PM

He seemed a little confused...and kept checking and rechecking. He is rather shy and introverted...and so am I, so we didn't really discuss it, but I was pretty pumped about it!

Date: August 16, 2007 03:51PM

Thats funny, good for you though. Amazing what our bodies can do that is counter to what "Modern Medicine" says.

Phil.

Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: August 16, 2007 07:51PM

check out my eyes on page 14 of the pictures of you thread. then check out my eyes on page 17 of the pictures of you thread.

page 14 was before raw, page 17 is 3 1/2 months 80-100% raw.

i dont know why they changed. but its very obvious to me in the pics that they did change. not just get clearer.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 16, 2007 08:19PM

I did a 90 day Juice Fast or Juice Feast as I like to call it back in 1994 and my blue eyes that I had as a child (that had turned hazel as an adult) turned back to blue.

Peace and Love.......John

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: August 16, 2007 11:42PM

"can't see the whites of yer eyes" John, but..

looking good!

I enjoyed reading about your juice feast program, especially the meticulousness of your study of your own process.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 17, 2007 02:03AM

why do SOME people who have multiple personalites change eye color as they do personalities?

Posted by: venusian ()
Date: August 17, 2007 03:32AM

that's a fascinating question, coconutcream....they also can have different prescriptions for glasses and there are documented cases where one or several of the personalities can be diabetic while the others are not!!

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 17, 2007 03:38AM

the mind is such an awesome thing! smiling smiley
patty

Posted by: imfree ()
Date: August 18, 2007 05:37AM

I'm in my 5-6th week raw and everyone is telling me that my eyes look different.

Always were just blue. Some said they see green, two today said that they are blue/grey now.

So I took a look when I got home and I now see blue/green.

This is amazing!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables