Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

why are my teeth moving around?
Posted by: rosemary ()
Date: July 19, 2007 07:01PM

do you think it could be lack of calcium or vitamin D?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why are my teeth moving around?
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: July 19, 2007 09:35PM

Hi rosemary,

It could be gum problems. It's amazing what a water pik can do to strengthen your gums. If you brush after every meal and use the water pik once a day at night, it could really help.

If you're going outside for 15 minutes or more everyday, you shouldn't lack vitamin D.

For calcium, there's unhulled (brown) sesame seeds. 1/4 cup has more calcium than a whole cup of milk. Recently, I started eating up to 1/2 cup a day of sesame seeds, because I like them, and also because they have so much calcium, iron, and zinc.

If you think you're doing what you can to get your calcium and vitamin D, but you're still worried you might be deficient, you might consider having your levels tested, just for your own peace of mind.

Posted by: khale ()
Date: July 19, 2007 11:26PM

Both peridontal disease and "gaps" between teeth, ie, pulled or missing teeth, can cause floating teeth. This tends to happen as we age, the floating teeth I mean, if we have missing teeth in our head. You'll notice that they tend to be "moving" in the direction of a gap.

In my opinion, this is a case for a good dentist.

khale

Date: July 21, 2007 03:04PM

ooh yes, i have gingivitus, that must be it.Thanks all. Both the water piks I had broke, so I sort of gave up on them. Any recommendations on a good brand I can find in UK?Europe?

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: July 22, 2007 04:45AM

try washing your mouth with wheat grass juice. It will heal that gingivitis up rather quickly.

Date: July 22, 2007 01:25PM

i have wheat grass powder, will that do the trick? should i rinse after brushing my teeth, although wheatgrass is not great last thing at night!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables