Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

hungry
Posted by: sleepingstar ()
Date: July 20, 2007 10:04PM

when you first became 100% raw were you hungry ALL THE TIME. or is it just me?

also.. its really getting hard to transition to 100 % because I work 12 hour shifts at a hospital where we get only one 45 min break. its hard to find food that I can keep in my pocket. I dont really have time to sit gown and eat an apple... and I dont want to eat a ton of raw nuts or seeds...any thoughts???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hungry
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: July 20, 2007 11:54PM

i was hungry all the time. these beautiful people told me that would mellow out and it has. plus i simply eat when i`m hungry and sometimes i`m not hungry, i`m thirsy or bored or habitual....what about putting some berries or cut up watermelon or apple chunks in a ziplock that you can put in your pocket of your scrubs?

Re: hungry
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: July 20, 2007 11:55PM

I was hungry all the time before a Raw diet and when I first started transitioning. It is better now. I ate lots of nuts, seeds and dried fruit. One thing I loved to eat was dried figs. They were quick and I could pop them in my mouth all day without anything else. I am quite sure I had a deficiency going on. Nuts kept me satiated which I feel was very important to keep me from having cravings. What is the reason you don't want to eat them? I don't eat half as many nuts as I was in the beginning. I think you should try different foods and see what feels good and works with your lifestyle. I never in a million years thought eating 25 figs all day long in place of every meal would be how I would eat.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables