Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Healing Clay for People --The Clay Cure!
Posted by: tasha2003 ()
Date: July 21, 2007 05:49PM

Hi, Everyone I did a search about clay baths and found little to no information on here so I wanted to start a post regarding that clay should be apart of your diet. Im sure many of you heard of clay baths right? Clay also remedies symptoms of arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, gum diseases, and migraines. T

Clay provides an impressive assortment of minerals, including calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, sulfur, manganese, and silica as well as trace elements—those appearing in very tiny amounts. Without the basic minerals, life cannot exist; without the trace minerals, major deficiencies will develop. The lack of either will make it impossible for the body to maintain good health.

Well my grandmother use to drink the clay internally and WOW her skin, hair, nails is marvelous. according to this weblink

[www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com],

" "The application of clay has achieved miraculous healing" that Amargosians , and the natives of Mexico and South America all recognized the benefit of clays. " "...healing mud not only draws toxic material out of the body if taken internally,its vital force is released into the physical body and mingles with the vital energy of the body, creating a stronger, more powerful energy in the host

Indians, believed to be descendants of the once powerful Incas, were largely vegetarians and he stated, "Immediately before eating, their potatoes are dipped into an aqueous suspension of clay, a procedure which is said to prevent 'souring in the stomach'." Yet, only comparatively recently has the white man apparently begun to use kaolin, one of the clays.

When the immune system does not function at its best, the clay stimulates the body's inner resources to awaken the stagnant energy. It supplies the body with the available magnetism to run well. Clay is said to propel the immune system to find a new healthy balance and strengthens the body to a point of higher resistance."

Pascalite clay is a calcium bentonite, formed thirty million years ago as the froth and foam of the fiery and convulsive era atop the Big Horn Mountains in Wyoming. Over the centuries, it captured the calcium from that limestone formation, and many other minerals (now known to be vital to life) in trace amounts migrated into it --manganese, cobalt, copper, etc...Technically, Pascalite is a calcium-based bentonite. Pascalite is also believed to remove toxins from the body.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Healing Clay for People --The Clay Cure!
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 21, 2007 06:42PM

this is nonsense. thanks anyway and have a great day!

Date: July 21, 2007 06:47PM

Fresh-
Thanks for leaving that comment.

Have a great day too!

Natasha

smiling smiley

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: July 22, 2007 01:07AM

ah, fresh, always the welcoming force

I have to say though...where are all these articles comming from Natasha?

are these all practices you have implemented for years and are certain resulted in ever increasing health?

its good to share information that works. not so good to overload people with speculation

don't you think?

Date: July 22, 2007 02:39AM

Hi,

Well Actually I JUST started taking clay internally and for a clay bath. And well I did some research and received the above info from [www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com]

And when I read this info, I was amazed. I love learning about skin and raw foods and I thought i share some info to this site b/c I had a few questions and I couldnt find any relating to clay baths on this site.

Natsha

smiling smiley

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: July 22, 2007 04:52AM

Natasha, How do you ingest the clay? How much do you eat? I just ran across some information about clay but I just don't know about it that much. Does it taste good? Do you take a bath in it? I remember my grandparrents had some clay for poultices They used it for drawing boils or tending bug bites.

Date: July 22, 2007 06:15AM

pampam-

Hi, Yes, I take the clay internally before I eat. Its sorta like my "digestive enzymes" I guess you can say. Yes, I take a bath in it. I use to do foot detox pads but too expensive. I use pascalite clay. Its strong and I only bath in it twice a week and drink a small portion of it. So be careful. From Curezone.com I read somewhere that its better to take another clay ....its start with a "T" but I forgot. Its suppose to be not as strong as pascaltine.

I hope I helped!

Natasha

smiling smiley

Date: July 22, 2007 06:18AM

According to this website, www.mercuryexposure.org/index.php?article_id=321

a women eye color changed, the whites of her eyes became whiter and her malcondition was cured due to removal of toxins and her skin was flawless.---CLAY!

"A woman who had pink disease (mercury poisoning), as a baby reported, "I tried the (foot) patches for the first time last night and was amazed at what toxins came out overnight! She reported outstanding results with her arthritis in hands, thumbs and fingers gone saying, “I am completely off my arthritis medication after 2 years on VIOOX.” After using 37 of these patches she reported: Her eyes have changed colour from brown/hazel to green/hazel. That the whites of her eyes have changed to clear white from yellowy colour with blood throughout. She also reported increased vitality and general feeling of well being and that the puffiness was gone from her feet so that her shoes became a bit loose. And most significantly her persistant cough of 2 years duration had completely gone"

"These patches, instead of using clay use bamboo and wood vinegars (pyroligneous acids) which essentially are the fluid or sap derived from tree cells which have great absorbing power like clay does. Using natural products like clay with these sap based tree resins makes good sense. Each seems to have properties and methods of application that compliment the other. It should be interesting to note, when it comes to the placement of these patches on the soles of the feet that if one tapes a clove of garlic to the sole of one's foot, one will taste the garlic on his or her breath within minutes. This shows again the open permeability of the skin and its ability to transport chemicals into the entire system. Thus we can experiment with using the feet as a possible site for application of a glutathione gel taped to the sole of one's foot overnight and this might allow for better absorption. Transdermal TD-DMPS, which is being used so successfully to pull kids out of the shadows of autism, is four parts glutathione to one part DMPS, and is applied on the soft skin of the arms or thighs. "

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables