Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

parasites,worms and raw food
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: July 23, 2007 08:57PM

hi guys. if you have worms or parasites or sludge and all the other stuff that typical sad diets give you can/will raw food make these things go away or do you need cleanses and the like?
patty

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: parasites,worms and raw food
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: July 24, 2007 03:37AM

Hi Patty, There are various thoughts on this.

From my research and personal experience, I had to do Parasite zapping. Diet alone did not cure me. Parasite zapping, environmental/emotional/mental/spiritual clean-up, and diet changes made tremendous improvements to my health but I'm still not totally healed, either. I've also done water fasts, heavy metal detox cleanses, etc. I think it takes some time and a variety of proven mediums for healing to take place.

Good luck. Therese

Posted by: perbetty ()
Date: July 24, 2007 06:08AM

Patty,

I don't know. After three months raw, I was told that I had three different parasites in my system, and was given medication for it. I didn't take the medication, had the runs for a couple of weeks, and then all the symptoms were gone. I now live in a tropical climate in a developing country where everyone except me seems to suffer from parasite-induced bowel problems on a regular basis. Both the locals and the foreigners are complaining all the time of some digestive issue or another. Since that aforementioned problem, which was in the States, and despite everyone always warning me that my diet will really mess up my intestines, I haven't experienced any problems in the two years I've lived there. (I say "there" because I'm in Seattle right now.)

Betty

"Don't believe everything you think."

--Bumper Sticker

Posted by: tamu ()
Date: July 24, 2007 11:02AM

betty, i really love that Rumi quote....i will let it carry me thru my day! thanx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[www.therawkitchen.blogspot.com]
[www.myspace.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables