Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Advise needed from UK (London)(Funky Rob)raw people
Posted by: Frannie ()
Date: July 26, 2007 03:58PM

Hi Guys,

I know there are a couple of UK based people on this board and I wondered if you could help me out. I have a business meeting coming up in London on the 7th of August to discuss the viability of a raw venture I'm working on. The two guys I'm meeting with suggested doing so over lunch and I would like to impress them with a raw lunch.

I know there used to be a raw restaurant in Primrose Hill but I think they closed down. Do any of you know of any other (good) raw restaurants in London?

Alternatively, I could do some food myself but I don't have access to a dehydrator or food processor at the moment (although I could buy some crackers somewhere) and I'll be staying with a friend who's flat is not really suitable for a business meeting. Also the raw dishes I know how to make might be a bit too simple to impress the palates of these guys who are used to dining on gourmet cooked food.

What about raw caterers, do you know if there are any in the area? Although that would still leave the problem of the venue to be sorted.

I would very much appreciate your help, Francis

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Advise needed from UK (London)(Funky Rob)raw people
Posted by: crystalbat ()
Date: July 26, 2007 08:22PM

[www.rainforestcreations.co.uk] !!
winking smiley
got the link from here
[qito.wordpress.com]

and there are a few more to explore...good luck!

Posted by: Anna67 ()
Date: July 26, 2007 08:32PM

Hi You could also try

[rawfairies.com]

They do a raw food delivery service in london and catering. Anya of www.rawfairies.com is a fantastic raw chefwho makes food at Bonnington's raw sundays... YuM!

X Anna
www.therawlife.co.uk

Date: July 27, 2007 01:01PM

Thanks crystalbat and Anna. The food on those sites looks really good. I think I will have to go for catering as the only restaurant I've found that does raw food doesn't look very promising. Has either one of you been to VitaOrganic in Wardour Street? Do you know what the raw food is like there?

I like your before and after pictures Anna smiling smiley

Francis

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 27, 2007 05:42PM

hiya

vitaorganics, 74 Wardour St., Soho is a great organic vegan and raw restaurant. good central location, friendly staff, nice choice. there is a decent raw buffet and then some gourmet canapes / starters which, though tasty and well-presented, are a little pricey and somewhat small in quantity. (www.vitaorganic.co.uk)

bonnington's cafe on the 2nd, 4th and 5th sunday evening of the month run by raw fairies is excellent and highly reconmmended. reasonable price and interesting food always.

the little earth cafe in primrose hill has closed but chad sarno is rumoured to be opening a restaurant later in the year...

rainforest cuisine is also superb but they only have market stalls. you could buy from them and eat in a park if sunny.

bon appetit,

paz

Date: July 28, 2007 04:48PM

Thanks paz, I wasn't sure from looking at their website how big their range of raw food choices was, so it's good to get your feedback.

Francis

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables