Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

for anyone living in the GVRD....
Posted by: bronwynsun ()
Date: August 20, 2007 03:55PM

Hello fellow Vancouverites and those in the surrounding area!
for a little bit of shameless self-promotion...

I am perfoming in a show with a newly formed circus company. I have been training and performing this show all summer, and it's one of thre most fun and highest level productions I've ever worked in. The show features seven of Vancouver's up-and-coming circus professionals.

We have shows next saturday at 4pm and 8pm at the Scotia Bank Dance centre, on granville and davie streets downtown. In this show we feature acrobatics (donw off of a sofa) , hand-to-hand balancing, hand-tossing (throwing people around) juggling, dance, clowing and theatre, unicycle, hanstands, as well as aerial hoop and trapeze. I am performing a juggling number and a trapeze number, as well as character work!

I would be so honoured to have any of you raw foodies there! If you think you could make it, please let me know and I could meet you before or after the show!

much love and respect, come one, come all!!!

Here are pictures from shows this summer so far, we have performed in Whistler, Nanaimo, Abbotsford, West Vancouver and central Vancouver at festivalds and other events.

all the hot babes after the show, haha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: for anyone living in the GVRD....
Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: August 20, 2007 04:00PM

that looks really cool. good luck!

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: August 20, 2007 05:49PM

What athletic ability!!! I wish I could see you guys perform.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 20, 2007 06:38PM

Hey, it looks really great! I can't go but I'll be mentioning it to friends who might be able to.

Did you put an ad on Craigslist under events?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 20, 2007 06:41PM

yep me too passin the word smiling smiley thats very cool hun looks like alot of fun ! smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Seabucktho ()
Date: August 21, 2007 11:27AM

Yes, good luck! And since this is now the GVRD thread, may I plug an organisation that I'd love to see supported? If anyone is or knows someone who is a fruit tree owner, and has some extra fruit, consider passing on the info abuot The Vancouver Fruit Tree Project, a not-for-profit org that sends volunteers to pick the extra fruit from private trees, then donates the fruit to needy orgs. Their link is here: [www.vcn.bc.ca]

And if any Lower Mainlanders are interested in other topics related to urban farming, check out my blog post on my company's blog this week: [www.seabuckthorn.net]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables