Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Help & advice
Posted by: bracken ()
Date: August 21, 2007 05:33PM

Hi there all, I am wondering if anyone could advise me. I am having real trouble keeping in raw foods in my diet at the mo, as I am suffering with really bad digestion. On recovered from E.D I have a hard time digesting raw foods. I really enjoy them but my body isn't! So I have had to bring in the foods I was eating before which I am really diappointed with. Here is what I usualy eat I eat little and offen, I also need to make sure I have a adequate intake of calcium as I have Osteoperosis. So any ideas how I could bring in more raw without upsetting my digestion would be great!

Break: Buckwheat puffs, ground seeds, coconut, gojis, Homemade raw almond milk.
1 tsp flax oil

Carrots & celery, ginger juiced.

Corn cracker raw Tahini

Larabar Or Wallaby currant & cashew bar

small pot of Blueberries

Salad: all Organic) watercress, nori, cherrie toms, wholegrain rice, flax oil.

Apple

Tea: courgette julianned & peas (raw) home made lental burger.

small wallaby pure fruit bar.

150ml Innocent smoothie.

little pot of live soya & rice bran.

This is the way I have learn't to eat since recovering, I know it looks pretty mad but it is the only way I feel comforable with now. Any advice is well appreciated!

Take care all
Bracken

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help & advice
Posted by: perbetty ()
Date: August 21, 2007 06:56PM

Hi Bracken,

Check this out: [www.emaxhealth.com]

If you have any problems, try cutting back on the greens and then working up to the big bunch over a time that seems comfortable.

Having one or two of these a day will ensure that you're getting what you need in the way your body needs it (well "chewed"winking smiley, while you're figuring out how you want to eat. It'll make everything else you eat just extra. And it's way easy to digest.

Betty

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 22, 2007 06:26AM

I would try eating just one simple food at a time.

Chew it well.

Don't eat with any 'shoulds' in mind, that is, forget all the rules and ideas we all accept about diet. (people here are breaking all those rules and are thriving, because they listen to their bodies)

Although it might seem really hard to eschew combined foods, see if really simple food feels better. Just try it out, don't force for longer than you want - like one or two bites if that's all you feel like trying, then eat whatever.

You become acquainted with each food and you'll get the chance to see if it digests or not. (actually I always had poor digestion, maybe that's why I liked simple foods)

Posted by: bracken ()
Date: August 22, 2007 06:32AM

Thankyou for your replies, I will give it a go!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables