Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What Did Everyone Think About the Raw Food World Summit?
Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: August 24, 2007 03:02PM

Just curious what everyone liked/didn't like about what was/wasn't discussed, who their favourite speaker was etc...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Did Everyone Think About the Raw Food World Summit?
Date: August 24, 2007 03:24PM

I thought it was great because there was something for everybody!

F1

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 24, 2007 03:35PM

i feel the same way smiling smiley there was alot of information for just about anybody wantng to beleive anything .. it was so diverse and at times one speaker would contradict another in their views ..but hey its THEIR views smiling smiley i took alot of information from it and again

thanks F1 smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: August 27, 2007 01:51AM

Excellent value indeed.. real inspiring listening to the experience of people who have walked this path before us !

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 27, 2007 01:54AM

loved it...i really loved matt and 1 or 2 others...of course F1 smiling smiley some of them were too over the top for me....at this point in time smiling smiley
patty

Posted by: rubyjewel ()
Date: August 28, 2007 12:41AM

I thought it was great. I've been a living foodist for four years now on and off but mostly on & I learned so much more then I thought possible from listening to everyone speak. Mike Adams really opened my eyes about what's going on in the world today especially concering our foods. Dr. Graham made me realize that Im eating way to much fat and since cutting oils out of my diet Ive had so much more energy and must of lost some weight too because my pants are too loose now! Happy's story really touched my heart. And Im eating way more greens now because of Boutheko! So all in all I loved it. I plan on listening to it again. Everyone had something that I found useful to say. And it was just great being able to hear some of these people speak who've Ive been reading about for so many years!Fruitarian One your story touched me too, It's amazing to me that your body actually told you it's time to stop eating this stuff and go get some fruit! I love it. If only more people thought this way smiling smiley

J.E.N

Posted by: Kristen's Raw ()
Date: August 28, 2007 02:13AM

I really enjoyed it and learned some great things. Immersing myself with Raw books, audio, the Internet, and things like the summit keep me fueled with motivation and inspiration. It energizes me smiling smiley

Cheers!

Kristen Suzanne
--
www.KristensRaw.com
www.KristensRaw.blogspot.com

Posted by: Baby ()
Date: September 01, 2007 11:35PM

I must be totally clueless, I've been away from these boards for years. If someone can enlighten me as to what this Raw Food World Summit is all about and where I can listen to it, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables