Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The ginseng ran away when it saw the dragon...
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: September 10, 2007 04:59PM

I really tend to think about food, nutrition and herbs way, way too much. It actually has driven some people away from me, just because people don't want to hear about it that much. I think at first people find it interesting, but after about 20 minutes...its too much.

But I have a first. I now, if temporarily obscess about dragons and running ginseng, after finding a strange webpage with both topics. The person believes that ginseng obtains the ability to run after reaching 7 years of age, and that its very difficult to catch a 7 year old ginseng. The person went on to write about his belief in dragons, demon possesion and how western medicine fails to take into account these sorts of realities.

Last night I saw a program about Nostrodamous and his predictions. Pretty interesting, and kind of strange as well. I went to bed with a not too good feeling. I never noticed that all of his predictions seemed to rather stark, war, death, fire etc...

But these things have given me something else to think about and talk about...but after about 20 minutes people get tired of hearing about dragons, running ginseng, and nostrodomus. Even if I say something in jest.

"In the new city, the earth root shall run, when dragon fire is in the sky at 45 degrees. The twin brothers shall then sleep..."

But seriously, everyone I know seems to equate raw foodism to a belief in dragons, or running ginseng, or nostrodomus. They think its all fabricated...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ginseng ran away when it saw the dragon...
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: September 10, 2007 05:04PM

Yeah, it's time to make new acquaintances......I am starting to get to know more of them - mostly much younger than me.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: September 10, 2007 05:22PM

its kind of strange, they don;t know when I'm joking and when Im not... I guess I don't know how to deliver a punch line.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: September 10, 2007 06:57PM

ooohh same for me!

i would have to study comedy before i could impart the humor of my thoughts to anyone...

Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: September 12, 2007 07:20AM

I find the most painful part is when someone on SAD- who LOOKS like they're on SAD!- can look you in the eye and tell you that SAD is healthier even if you're looking happy and healthy!

I think I've bored my boyfriend to tears talking about raw food stuff! It's just that it's so darn interesting! Even though I don't believe in 'natural hygiene' 100% at this time, I find the subject fascinating and could probably rattle on for hours about it to him! ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables