Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

fridge vs. time
Posted by: smilebig ()
Date: September 11, 2007 11:45PM

I know that fruits and veggies have vibrational energy, a life force if you will. I've read that produce begins to lose its energy once it is harvested. Today I read that putting produce in the fridge makes it lose its life force, too.

My question is this:

If I only eat half of a fruit or veggie, should I leave the other half out on the table or stick it in the fridge?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fridge vs. time
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: September 12, 2007 02:27AM

Opinion:

-Fruits and vegetables digest themselves rather quickly when cut....for the most part. Try not to cut or use fruits or veggies until you need them. Keep 99% of the fruits / veggies you store in the refrigerator.....in a bag or container....to limit airborne contaminants....fruitflies.....etc. The vital ability of fruits or vegetables (as demonstrated by their ability to be re-planted after a stint in the refrigerator) is in no way diminished (or very little) in my experience.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Re: fridge vs. time
Posted by: anaken ()
Date: September 12, 2007 02:47AM

yep, i'm consistently arguing with my pre-cut mellons (which I can't resist... getting VERY cheap, and seeded and in large quantities), about how I am supposed to digest them.

lately i've been getting grapes that seem to have not ripened fully. Grapes arn't really one of the fruits I like to leave out, as often others ripen before the next, and can attract bugs. but fruits don't ripen well in the fridge...

can't get no respect..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables