Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

...a weird cleansing moment or what? lol
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 13, 2007 02:58PM

the last few days ive not felt like eating much besides the fresh blueberries in season here so its been berry smoothies for a about 3 days ..fresh corn and some light salads

so last night after dinner i start to get that *feeling* that a cold is aobut to come on .. that slight tickle

withen about 30 minutes im having such a crazy fever its all i can do to crawl to bed and just lay there im in atotal sweat begging for the windows to be opened

withen a few minutes of laying down i feel my nose start to drip so i reach for a tissue and see its bleeding .. LOTS lol so i sit up .. and sniff back reactively and this HUGE i mean HUGE freakin blood clot drops into my throat , i cough it spit it up followed by another even BIGGER one moments later

then it all stops after the bigger clot came out no more blood, fever stops just as fast as it came on too

now the intense often painful constant sinus pressure ive been suffering with the last year (this came on with the chronic ear problem and uvitis i meantioned last last year and never went away) is not there anymore

stopped just like that lol !

i cant find anything on the net to explain what happened lol smiling smiley

hoping it stays clear .. considering doing another small weekend water fast like i did a couple of months ago

anybody have any ideas on the violent ejection of sinus contents? lol smiling smiley i guess it wasnt so much as a blood clot but a huge blood saturated snot clot .. i mean huge when i say i spit it in my hand it was about as big as a old american 50cent peice and slightly putrid taste in my throat after (sorry if this is grossing anyone out it freaked me out lol)

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2007 03:03PM by Jgunn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ...a weird cleansing moment or what? lol
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: September 13, 2007 03:07PM

Noooo,, not gross at all, Jodi - lovely to visualize that!

I've read about similar things, so it sounds like you've taken a major step in healing. congrats!

Posted by: rawnora ()
Date: September 13, 2007 03:31PM

Yes, I second those congrats. Definitely a cleansing moment.

Nora
www.RawSchool.com

Posted by: Dulset ()
Date: September 13, 2007 03:44PM

Wow!

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: September 13, 2007 03:47PM

How cool, your body kicked out its sinus problem with gusto! Congrats!

Date: September 13, 2007 03:56PM

Jodi, were you ever a smoker?

I know 2 people who used to smoke who are trying to cleanse and say they have lots of lung congestion and discomfort, which I think is symptomatic of internal cleansing. So it's not sinus like yours, but am just wondering.

Date: September 13, 2007 04:02PM

hehe thanks ! tongue sticking out smiley

yep ismoked from the time i was about 14 till about 32-33 so nearly 20 years

i was kinda wondering if there was a connection to that too ... the damage done to the vascular system ya know? smiling smiley

my poor guy was freaking out too lol .. he said you could fry an egg on my forehead and when i spit up the blood clots he thought my head was gonna start spinning around tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: September 13, 2007 04:05PM

End of 06, beginning of 07, for about 6 months, I was juicing & drinking green smoothies quite a bit, and I started having severe menstrual cramps for 6 mths. Then I passed a a huge clot and my cramps went away after that. I think I passed a fibroid or some kind of a tumor or cyst.

Doctors do surgery for this! Mother Nature did it for free, the perfect way.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 13, 2007 04:52PM

man, is that Ever cool.
once upon a time my pops was chopping wood and got a huge chunk of it in his shoulder. he pulled it all out and went about his day. well, about 6 months later he rolled over in bed onto that same shoulder and woke up screaming in pain. there was a HUGE lump there all of a sudden that he couldn't explain. he thought, wow, big bug bite? hmm. it didn't go away so he went to the doc and had it lanced, the doc pulled out a big chunk of icky fatty tissue that was balle dup around... a big sliver. a giant people pearl, super cool. the body is amazing.

Date: September 13, 2007 05:08PM

coco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
a giant people pearl, super cool. the body
> is amazing.

ROFL !! wow thats harsh smiling smiley lol people pearl tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 13, 2007 05:11PM

yeah, i'm funny. ;P

Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: September 14, 2007 06:37AM

Amazing! grinning smiley

A few days ago I left work early, and on the way home, I felt awful. Hot, sticky etc. I started to feel pressure around my sinuses, and ended up getting a headache. The last month or so, my teeth were starting to feel very compacted (I think I need a brace) and I was getting pressure pains around my teeth, nose and eyes.

I read this thread last night. This morning, I felt pressure around my face again and blew my nose. My nose was bleeding (clots etc)! After that, I felt very calm and pressure free. I think there's some stuff left to get out though...

I think your post subconsciously spoke to my nose, Jodi, LOL! ;-)

Date: September 14, 2007 03:10PM

im glad my nose could be of help rawnoggin tongue sticking out smiley

Date: September 14, 2007 06:22PM

I came across this, which some people think is too weird to be real.

[www.nydetox.org]

Posted by: ErikSkulasonUSA ()
Date: September 15, 2007 03:44AM

Thank you for sharing this.

V. interesting for me, because I had/have the same kind of problem.

I had sinus problems all my life, and right now - after almost 5 months of raw, this is (honestly) the only health problem I have left.
No teeth infections to aggravate my sinus problems, but still one of my ears is plugged almost all the time, some fluid in my ears fore sure.

I don't want to take any medication to damage my internal organs, I will let the time and the new lifestyle to do the cleansing job for me.

Pls. excuse my English - foreigner.

=============================================================
Medicine, Food Industry and Commerce are businesses.
Is their goal to make/keep me healthy or to make more profit?
=============================================================

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables