Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Detox Problems, Rapid Weight loss
Posted by: selenes512 ()
Date: September 14, 2007 07:37PM

I have been 100% raw for over a month now, and on and off raw for almost a year. This past week or two I have begun losing weight rapidly. I used to have an ED, and when I first went raw, I actually gained a bit of weight, but now I feel like I am wasting away (and this time, I dont like it!). I feel weak, I get light headed every time I stand up. I have no apetite at all, but I have been forcing myself to eat between 1000-2000 calroies per day. Even when I had an ED, I always had very good muscle tone, but I have lost all my muscle mass. I am 5'6 and around 105 pounds right now. I feel like my body is disintergrating, and I dont feel strong enough to work out. I am assuming this is a detox period. Does anybody have any tips on how to slow weight loss? I dont want to eat tons of fats because they upset my digestion. Should I try to slow my detox, or speed it up and get it over with? What was your experience like with this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Detox Problems, Rapid Weight loss
Posted by: flex4life ()
Date: September 14, 2007 08:21PM

Join da club! I went from 185 lbs. to 142 lbs. in about 6 months. I didn't care much but I kinda let other people's comments get to me and that didn't help with the detox.

I'm no expert but eating alot of Mangoes, Avocados, Hemp protein powder & Udo's choice 3-6-9 really helped me out, I have gained about 8 pounds.

Just be gentle and easy about it.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: September 14, 2007 08:34PM

selenes512,

Check out this article called Now that I've gone raw, I'm so skinny by Dr. Douglas N. Graham.

Posted by: roxeli ()
Date: September 15, 2007 12:32AM

Bryan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> selenes512,
>
> Check out this article called Now that I've gone
> raw, I'm so skinny by Dr. Douglas N. Graham.

That was a great article. Thanks for sharing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables