Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Couple of questoins
Posted by: bracken ()
Date: September 17, 2007 01:09PM

About two weeks before my periods not every month I some times get piles I did last month, & log behold I have this month, does anyone else have this or do you know if ther is anything I could do raw food wise to correct this keep happening? Can your body detoxing cause this too? I have been drinking alot of lemon in water, & dandilion tea, & cut down on fatty acids I was having to see if my skin would inprove , & it has at mo i'm not constipated, I am loose.
On a lighter note, does anyone know if Gilan mckeith bars are raw?, as I know she has sprouted seeds in them, & I notice shazzie sales them on her web site.

Cheers all sorry about the first question, it's just becoming such an on going thing in my life!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Couple of questoins
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: September 17, 2007 03:03PM

Here's a good site for information about illness and transitioning to raw diet and regaining excellent health.

[www.rawschool.com]

The articles are well-written and help to bridge our thoughts between the cultural norms we grow up with and what we need to know to become vital and happy.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables