Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mineral Supplement with Zeolites??
Posted by: Yogatastic ()
Date: September 18, 2007 12:53PM

Does anyone know if I need to take a mineral supplement with liquid zeolites? I have ordered the zeolites and have heard they are amazing for detoxing and cleansing and that they only trap the toxic minerals.

Has anyone had experience with this and do you recommend taking a mineral supplement as well?

Also, should I expect this to be a severe detox where I'm stuck in the house and can't function??

I don't have time for that right now so I might have to wait and take these when I have a couple of days when I don't have too many obligations...

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you! smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mineral Supplement with Zeolites??
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: September 18, 2007 03:02PM

You definitely don't need to take a supplement, with zeolite or anything for that matter. If you reduce the toxins in your lifestyle, your body with detox to the level of your current toxin intake. Reduce the toxins down to near zero, and your body will follow.

If you don't reduce your toxin level, but try to rely on a supplement to clean you out, you will just get toxified again. Remove the cause of your problem, don't add a new one.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: September 18, 2007 03:50PM

Yogatastic,

Zeolite is awesome and you will love it. When I first took the initial detox dose of 10 drops 3 times a day for 10 days, I was very sleepy for those 10 days, but it was a really pleasant warm fuzzy sleepiness. But not everyone gets sleepy, so maybe this won't be your experience. However, if you have an active type situation, that's something you may want to consider. After that 10 days though, I suddenly had major energy, and anytime after that whenever I take it, it always gives me this light happy energy.

Zeolite will detox things that raw food alone can't - nasty toxic chemicals and heavy metals that were never meant to enter our bodies in the first place. A couple hundred years ago it probably wouldn't have been necessary - but today, definitely. Like those plastics chemicals that cause breast cancer - pthalathes (sp?) - raw food can't detox those, I believe it's still possible to get breast cancer on a raw diet. And mercury - same thing.

Also the detox shouldn't feel severe, as the toxins won't be leaking to other cells in your body making you feel crappy - the zeolite crystals trap & evacuate the toxins.

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: September 18, 2007 04:45PM

I second what sunshine79 says. I have great results with the zeolite, no bad effects, and it's gotten rid of symptoms that raw didn't touch. Highly recommended.

I didn't have any detox reactions.

Posted by: meinleben ()
Date: September 18, 2007 06:27PM

i second what bryan said

i don't believe in zeolite.....

there just is no magic pill....just live a less toxic lifestyle.....

that stuff is way expensive too.......

Posted by: venusian ()
Date: September 18, 2007 07:16PM

I've taken zeolites before with garlic extract....resonating with stuff is part of our body's wisdom...so, If you're feeling it- go for it and don't worry too much about detox symptoms

: )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables