Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

the raw food teens forum
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 04, 2007 08:51PM

just to let you guys know that rawfoodteens .com is back smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the raw food teens forum
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 04, 2007 09:18PM

welcome back smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: veggiel0ve ()
Date: October 05, 2007 04:56AM

yaaayy that makes me reallly haaappy~~~ all us young folk agaIN!!

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: October 05, 2007 02:48PM

Thanks.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 07, 2007 01:48AM

no prob.. smiling smiley

Posted by: datesandfigs ()
Date: October 09, 2007 05:08PM

oh finally!

Date: October 12, 2007 06:01PM

hey is there anybody out there who's 13 years old like me????
my mom says i'm too little to decide what i wanna eat... but i don't give a damn about what she says
no lol i'm just kidding, i love my mom and yeah we have our disagreements, but what can ya do... you know?

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: October 12, 2007 06:10PM

My daughter turned vegetarian when she was about 12 and I was a meat eater at the time. It's worked okay for her, but she does eat eggs and cheese.

But I can see why your mom might be concerned, since some teenagers do develop eating disorders and she wants to make sure you get all the nutrients you need for a growing body. Maybe you two would consider a compromise, you take a supplement daily and get a checkup annually and she lets you eat mostly raw. It's tough though, she wants you to grow up and have a normal life like all us moms want for our kids...

Date: October 12, 2007 08:13PM

yeah i know but still it's so HARD to deal with my mom when she's like this
do you think she'll understand me one day?

p.s. why isn't there a teen section here at rawfoodsupport?

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: October 12, 2007 08:22PM

I think she might, but it will take time. You've got to show her that it is not a fad and that you like a variety of raw food and that you won't then turn around and pig out on junk food.

I don't know. Maybe Bryan, the moderator, will pop in and answer that question. Have you checked out [www.rawfoodteens.com]? Do you like the boards there?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 12, 2007 08:26PM

there used to be a teen forum from what i remember but not sure why it was left out ... could be that ages really dont matter ... your questions about raw food are valid no matter how young or old you are ... right? smiling smiley

its funny how ..decades ago ..parents ( mothers especially ) would lament how they couldnt get their kids to eat fruit and veggies

and now its like so normally abnormal NOT to eat raw fruits and veggies that somehow eating them is weird ??? even with the average food guides saying to eat something like 8-12 servings of fruits and veggies and people STILL think eating raw foods is abnormal

*shakes head* i dont get it smiling smiley

....if ida asked my mom for a bag of apples back in the day she would have fainted first then woke up doing cartwheels winking smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2007 08:32PM by Jgunn.

Date: October 17, 2007 04:40PM

yeah i no wat u mean but it's so much funner to talk to teens because they're teens, u no?
teens usually like to associate with each other much more than with adults.. no offence!
anyways, jgunn i really like your point about how parents always want their kids to eat fruits and veggies but when they do it's all of the sudden dangerous.. lol hilarious isn't it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables