Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

dried pineapple recipes?
Posted by: ferdiewen ()
Date: October 18, 2007 06:16PM

I got some dired piceapple from tradejoes right now I soak with coconut milk. Can any one give me an idea how to turn into a pie, cookie or desssert? Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: dried pineapple recipes?
Posted by: karennd ()
Date: October 18, 2007 07:47PM

I found this on living-foods.com:

Cashew Coconut Delight

Use your judgment as to the measurements--I tasted this once and was very impressed, but my friend forgot the recipe! I've tried it on my own and come up with this:

Ingredients:
Cashews
Dried Pineapple
Shredded coconut
Fresh coconut milk (optional)
Fresh wheat germ (optional)

Grind a handful of cashews in a food processor
Put ground cashew meal, dried pineapple chunks, fresh coconut milk (or water)into a blender and blend until it has a smooth, mud-like consistency. Put the mixture into a bowl and add lots of shredded coconut (and wheat germ, if you'd like)until the mixture can be rolled into small balls. Roll the mixture into small balls and cover with shredded coconut. Put in refrigerator for a few hours and enjoy.

There is also a recipe for raw donut holes here [megansfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com] that uses dried pineapple.

Date: October 18, 2007 07:54PM

[www.goneraw.com]

here is great recipe plus reviews on it.

Posted by: ferdiewen ()
Date: October 18, 2007 09:17PM

Thank you guys I love this bulletin board. I am rady to go home to make my pineapple donut ball....yum...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables