Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Thank You
Posted by: dancerinthenight ()
Date: October 22, 2007 03:24AM

Dear Forum Members:

I just wanted to thank you all for all of your compassionate responses to my queries throughout the past year or so. I am very appreciative of your love and insight. I have decided to forego external influences right now, as I feel it best to dig deep within myself and abide by my own truths regarding lifestyle choices, diet, career, relationships, etc. I have been giving my power away my whole life and in the realm of diet I have done it yet again. I am returning to the source - To myself. I wish you all the best of luck in your journeys - May you be blessed with good health and love.

Ali

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You
Posted by: blue_sky ()
Date: October 22, 2007 11:21AM

Hi Ali,

Thank you very much.=)

I'm not an active member on this board and I don't think I've helped you in any ways tongue sticking out smiley, but I'm sure you are experiencing a process of what we called "detoxification" and it must be really tough. So now I'm here to say "All The Best To You"!

Honestly, I failed on this raw food diet 'cause I felt totally unmotivated to do anything, thus I felt that I can't continue to be like this so I quitted. Actually at the beginning I thought that this detox period is going to be easy for me since I don't drink any coffee or tea at the first place but I was wrong.

Anyway, that's just me. I can't cope with it doesn't mean that you can't cope with it too. I know people who switched into eating a vegan diet and lasted for 50+ years and still counting but somebody just can't go a day without meat.smiling smiley

All the Best,
Wong

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: October 22, 2007 05:14PM

We'll miss you, Ali. Hope you find what you are seeking!

Posted by: dancerinthenight ()
Date: October 22, 2007 09:27PM

BTW - I am not taking a break because I don't believe in this way of living. I just have to choose it from a deep part inside of me instead of because I am listening to what another says is or is not right. I totally suport and encourage everyone on this board and their journey. I honor the choices you are making and look forward to coming back when I have spoken up for my truth and actually chosen to live it rather than deny it and continue to abuse myself. Bryan has been supporting me a lot and he is right - My fight is not about the food. It is about something much deeper and much more spiritual. Until I look at that, until I work through that, asking about diet and trying to manipulate mine is useless. Best of luck to you all! Thank you again.

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: October 22, 2007 09:41PM

I understand what you are saying and that is good that you see you need to do this with your own strength. Perhaps you will sighn on later and share what you have learned so others can grow and learn from you. I will miss your posts. And your spirit. I am glad to have met you in this cyber place. Perhaps we will meet face to face one of these days
Life is good raw
pam

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables