Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Better off not buying certain foods
Posted by: Alwaystriving ()
Date: May 03, 2006 04:38AM

I've decided to quit buying Durians. I can not seem to ration myself with small quantities spread out over a few days. I start off okay, but often end up eating too much.

I also have a difficult time rationing myself with Almond Butter. When I have it I just want to put it on apples or celery with raisins. Again, I end up eating way more than a little.

What foods have you stopped buying?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Better off not buying certain foods
Posted by: klandestine ()
Date: May 03, 2006 04:54AM

I've stopped buying date rolls.

Dates rolled in shredded coconut with a lovely little raw almond pressed into the middle of them.

Yum.

I have no self control if I am within a 20 foot radius of the things.

Don't even get me started on halvah. . . .

Posted by: GyroGirl ()
Date: May 05, 2006 02:46AM

-cacao nibs

they always seem to call out my name at 3:30 in the morning. so good, too good...

-avocados, I can never seem to eat less than the entire fruit, again, so good, too good...

Posted by: reuben ()
Date: May 05, 2006 03:03AM

i won't buy strawberries or mushrooms, has nothing to do with eating too many though, it's because I've seen the statistics, (packer newspaper) those 2 items have more chemical preservatives used on them than any other fresh food, get strawberries right from the farm and it's better. or grow them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables