Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Success
Posted by: Tzefira ()
Date: October 29, 2007 09:08PM

Have any of you read Raw Success by Matthew Monarch?
if so how is it? Im thinking about getting it and wanted to get some feedback on it.
thanx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Success
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 04, 2007 07:54AM

I just finished reading this book and "Become Younger" by N. Walker which was the book that inspired Matt to go on this path and I thought they fit together well.
I wished I had read both "Raw Success" a long time ago. Raw Success is one of the few books that deals with the long term raw picture. It gave me a A HUGE piece of understanding this puzzle that I never had before. I have not had yet the resources to put into effect the protocols as Matt lays them out, and this is a new book, so I can't say truly, "Yeah I've done it, it works." But I believe had I had this book at the beginning of my journey in 2004, I would be SO MUCH better off than I am right now! Also, Matt collates the information here based on people who have been doing this for a LONG time, as in his mentor Dr. Fred Bisci and Norman Walker. The info is kind of simple and kind of deep at the same time. I plan to re-read "Raw Success" a few times to get it to sink in.

Re: Raw Success
Posted by: sciencegal ()
Date: November 04, 2007 10:24PM

Hi Alli "Freshy" B. C.,

Out of curiosity, what sort of food program does Matt advocate in the book Raw Success? Is he advocating high fruit, 80/10/10, high fruit & high greens, highs & high fat, low fruit, etc.? Would love to know!

Thanks! smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables