Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

VITALZYM
Posted by: cleanjan ()
Date: October 31, 2007 09:09PM

HAS ANYONE TRIED OR ARE ON VITALZYME? I BELIEVE I HAVE SEVERAL SYMPTOMS/PROBLEMS THAT IT COULD HELP. I STARTED A FEW DAYS AGO,AND I ALREADY HAVE NOTICED LESS PAIN AND ABDOMINAL SWELLING. MY DIET IS NOT ALL RAW,BUT I DON'T EAT MEAT OR FISH. ANY ONE WITH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS, PLEASE REPLY. THANKS, JANICE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VITALZYM
Posted by: uma ()
Date: November 01, 2007 02:56AM

Several years back, I took high doses of Vitalzym for a while, maybe a few months or something. I felt somewhat better while I was doing it, which excited me. But, it didn't heal anything. Once I stopped taking it, all the old stuff was back. Whoever was selling it to me was making a pretty penny, it was some pyramid Vitalzym marketing scheme or something. Kind of weird. Since then my experience has agreed with the Natural Hygiene stance that supplements won't heal you, the body heals itself if given the right conditions. That's where I'm playing nowadays.

Love,
Uma

Date: November 02, 2007 01:06AM

tHANKS, UMA,I'M GLAD IT WORKED FOR YOU FOR A WHILE, WHEN YOU TOOK THEM. IT IS NOT A PYRAMID THING WITH VITALZYM, AT LEAST NOT NOW.I DON'T THING IT VERY EXPENSIVE, AT LEAST WHEN YOU BUY IN BULK. I'LL SEE HOW IT GOES. JANICE

Date: November 02, 2007 11:54PM

I FIGURED OUT THAT IT COST JUST 4CENTS A PILL, IAM TAKING 5-6 PILLS/DAY. IT IS AN ONGOING THING, FROM WHAT I READ, IT'S ENZYMES WE MAKE IN OUR BODY, BUT AFTER AGE 27, WE LOSE THE ABILITY TO MAKE AS MUCH OVER THE YEARS. THIS REPLACES THAT.
ANYWAY AFTER MUCH THINKING I THOUGHT IT WORTH IT TO TRY. REGARDS TO ALL, JANICE

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables