Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
A "Fruitarian" is nothing but a strict raw vegan!!!!
Date: November 03, 2007 01:16PM

A "Fruitarian" is nothing but a strict raw vegan!!!!

I think when people say "Fruitarian" or "fruit only" they have a misguided idea of what it's actually is, you'll actually find that there's more different types of "fruits" than you realise and you'll also realise that a Fruitarian and strict raw vegan are actually eating the same things, but this idea of what "fruitarianism is , is a little off, maybe that's why so many people have issues, just eating sweet fruits or restricting certain things is not "Fruitarianism".

Here's foods that a Fruitarian/strict raw vegan would eat:

Sweet Fruits: Oranges, bananas, apples, melons, grapes, papayas, berries, figs, dates, mangoes, etc.

Non Sweet Fruits: cucumbers, avocados, bell peppers, tomatoes, etc.

Vegetables: lettuces and other greens, celery, etc.

Nuts and Seeds: Sunflower and squash seeds, almonds, walnuts, soft coconut meat, etc.

Also: coconut water, juices, water, and other raw and living foods.

F1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A "Fruitarian" is nothing but a strict raw vegan!!!!
Posted by: Peisinoe ()
Date: November 03, 2007 01:38PM

I didn't think fruitarians ate veggies...
I thought they only eat fruit which fell off the trees?
A fruitarian told me this once- they only ate what was ripe and what the plants "gave" to them. I thought the whole thing sounded a bit too romantic, but to each his own...

Isn't the point of fruitarianism to only eat the fruit and not the plant?
I guess not hehe
sorry, didn't know.

xxpeisi

~I've tasted of the fruit,
it's opened up my eyes...~
-Infected Mushroom

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: November 03, 2007 02:22PM

My opinion:

-Sure. Each person has their own thing. You CAN pick and choose the tools that work for you....and move you towards YOUR goals. For my part/experience/opinion, I choose sweet fruits.....no nuts, greens, or non-sweet stuff.......for many years........but I'm GLAD that other people have different processes.......and in NO way think that my process needs to be over-laid onto other people's lives.....or that it is the 'right' way.....or that it is in-line with EVERYONE else's goals....you know?

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: tanawana ()
Date: November 03, 2007 02:43PM

I agree with ya, but I'm unsure about that word "strict"
Sounds like it can be a little harsh or more of an unrelenting way to eat.
Think we need a "friendlier" word :O)

Date: November 03, 2007 02:50PM

Hey how's the pregnancy?

In my opinion, as for your friend, it's kinda like the whole Vegan thing where people create their own way of eating/living but think about it, do animals in the wild have books or forums that tell them what to eat, they simply get out there and eat what comes natural, they don't get caught up in romantic notions or beliefs and they eat because they need to there and then, otherwise they risk not eating for long periods of time, plain and simple, they don't have stores like us that they can pop into.

The guideline I posted is just that, a guideline and it's up to you to find what works for you within that, whatever beliefs people have is up to them, I hope it's helped someone.

Date: November 03, 2007 03:02PM

tanawana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with ya, but I'm unsure about that word
> "strict"
> Sounds like it can be a little harsh or more of an
> unrelenting way to eat.
> Think we need a "friendlier" word :O)

Strict meaning sticking to what nature provides in it's fresh, ripe and natural state, what's so harsh about that?

If that's too harsh for you then do what your happy with...simple eh?

F1

Posted by: Soraya ()
Date: November 03, 2007 07:14PM

Thanks, F1, for posting that guideline...I was actually going to ask you what your diet typically consisted of and then I saw this thread!

I think its important for us also remember that every body is different; we each have to find what works best for us, and even that may vary from time to time. Its good to have a baseline and recommendations to work from, but ultimately you may have to tailor that to what's best for you...

Date: November 03, 2007 07:29PM

Soraya Wrote:
> Thanks, F1, for posting that guideline...I was
> actually going to ask you what your diet typically
> consisted of and then I saw this thread!
>
> I think its important for us also remember that
> every body is different; we each have to find what
> works best for us, and even that may vary from
> time to time. Its good to have a baseline and
> recommendations to work from, but ultimately you
> may have to tailor that to what's best for you...

EXACTLY...it's merely a base line.....I'm glad you have understood that!

Since posting this post elsewhere I've come to find out that very few people actually know what they are doing, it's alarming and I can now see why so many people are having issues, there's really no difference between a fruitarian and a strict raw vegan the thing that really confuses things is other peoples hang ups!

be good

F1

Posted by: tanawana ()
Date: November 03, 2007 09:41PM

The Fruitarian One Wrote:
> tanawana Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I agree with ya, but I'm unsure about that word
> > "strict"
> > Sounds like it can be a little harsh or more of
> an
> > unrelenting way to eat.
> > Think we need a "friendlier" word :O)
>
> Strict meaning sticking to what nature provides in
> it's fresh, ripe and natural state, what's so
> harsh about that?
>
> If that's too harsh for you then do what your
> happy with...simple eh?
>
> F1

He-he, easy there. I actually eat fruitarian myself minus nuts/seeds/lettuce/vegetables. All fruit and non-sweet fruit.

Just made an after though comment meaning some people see the word "strict" in different ways is all.

Date: November 03, 2007 09:58PM

tanawana Wrote:
> The Fruitarian One Wrote:
> -----
> > tanawana Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I agree with ya, but I'm unsure about that
> word
> > > "strict"
> > > Sounds like it can be a little harsh or more
> of
> > an
> > > unrelenting way to eat.
> > > Think we need a "friendlier" word :O)
> >
> > Strict meaning sticking to what nature provides
> in
> > it's fresh, ripe and natural state, what's so
> > harsh about that?
> >
> > If that's too harsh for you then do what your
> > happy with...simple eh?
> >
> > F1
>
> He-he, easy there. I actually eat fruitarian
> myself minus nuts/seeds/lettuce/vegetables. All
> fruit and non-sweet fruit.
>
> Just made an after though comment meaning some
> people see the word "strict" in different ways is
> all.

Ha,ha....no worries I didn't mean any harm, it's just the way I come across on the internet sometimes!!!

F1

Date: November 03, 2007 11:48PM

Peisinoe Wrote:
> I didn't think fruitarians ate veggies...
> I thought they only eat fruit which fell off the
> trees?
> A fruitarian told me this once- they only ate what
> was ripe and what the plants "gave" to them. I
> thought the whole thing sounded a bit too
> romantic, but to each his own...
>
> Isn't the point of fruitarianism to only eat the
> fruit and not the plant?
> I guess not hehe
> sorry, didn't know.
>
> xxpeisi

I tried to PM you but your too popular!

Anyway I wanted to say I'm sending big hugs your way!

F1

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: November 04, 2007 06:40AM

I would say 'raw veganism' is less confusing, and perhaps more acceptable terminology, especially if and when one is advocating particular habits and trying to make an appeal to some dietary ideal, on any grounds.

Its kind of like the term 'vegetarian'. People will understand it better if its more universally defined and used. Thats how "fish & chicken" vegetarians started. People think that 'meat' is beef,lamb, pork. Which it is, but meat is also any flesh food. Alot of people also include eggs as being non-vegetarian, because your eating the potential offspring of an animal.

Just recently, I requested a vegetarian option at a resturant for a 5 course meal, and the chef came out to ask me if fish,seafood,and eggs were ok. I thought we as a culture were so over 'fish & chicken vegetarians'.

Doesn't it also depend upon how one is defining things? If you eat more than 50% fruit by calories, I would call that person a 'fruitarian' reguardless of what makes up the rest, as the main portion of the diet is fruit.

When it gets to botanical definitions, and more looser definitions of fruitarianism, that can make things confusing. For instance, I heard of someone who ate a peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich and called it a fruitarian meal. In theory wouldn't EGGPLANT PARMASIAN with breading only be 'fruitarian'?

One fruitarian webpage had subcatagories to try and classify things better. Nut&seed fruitarians, Lacto-fruitarians, Ovo-lacto-fruitarians, Pesco-ovo-lacto-fruitarians. And of course pure botanic fruit only fruitarians. My goodness...fish eating fruitarians? whats next porkchopo, pisco, lacto, ovo fruitarians?

Date: November 18, 2007 08:06AM

Fruitarian1,
You said the following:

"...a Fruitarian and strict raw vegan are actually eating the same things, but this idea of what "fruitarianism is , is a little off, maybe that's why so many people have issues, just eating sweet fruits or restricting certain things is not "Fruitarianism..."

I recall on another thread that you said you had not had nuts or greens in a number of years. Like 5 or 10 years? Isn't this also a form of fruitarianism, that is restrictive?

Date: November 18, 2007 12:26PM

Mislu Wrote:
> Fruitarian1,
> You said the following:
>
> "...a Fruitarian and strict raw vegan are actually
> eating the same things, but this idea of what
> "fruitarianism is , is a little off, maybe that's
> why so many people have issues, just eating sweet
> fruits or restricting certain things is not
> "Fruitarianism..."
>
> I recall on another thread that you said you had
> not had nuts or greens in a number of years. Like
> 5 or 10 years? Isn't this also a form of
> fruitarianism, that is restrictive?

I've known a lot of people unwillingly restrict themselves to only eating certain sweet fruits because that's what they believed Fruitarianism to be all about but that doesn't mean that the fruitarian lifestyle is restrictive, it means that fruitarianism is being judge by what the people that mess up on it do!

How can it be restrictive if I don't restrict myself from any other produce, if I "willingly" choose not to eat certain foods that don't appeal to me how is that restrictive?

Like I said Fruitarianism is nothing but strict Raw Veganism, there's no rules as to what either one eats there can only be a rough guideline to clarify things, like the one I provided, then it's up to people to work within that and find a way that works for them, as David mason always says, 'there's no raw vegan police out there" unless you wanna sign up for the job?

To me, I believe we are all foraging frugivores by nature so people can call themselves whatever they want to but at the end of the day we are all on the same path, we may do things a little different but that's cool isn't it?

I have no problem refering to myself as a fruitarian because it best represents where I'm at as a person, to me fruitarianism is a lifestyle that is so much more than food, it's mental and physical fitness, it's being at one with the forces of nature, it's being compassionate and accepting of people that do things differently or have different views, it's celebrating what mother nature has given you and how is the Fruitarian lifestyle restrictive when there's so much produce you can pick from?

Unless by restrictive your talking about not eating ice cream, hamburgers, pizza, soda, etc then yeah the fruitarian/strict raw vegan lifestyle is as restrictive as heck and I have no problems restricting myself of that junk but isn't that what makes us fruitarians/raw vegans in the first place!!!!!!

You also got to realise that people are at different stages both mentally and physically and for me I have less produce than most people/beginners so the choices are even greater, so how you think the fruitarian/strict raw vegan lifestyle can be restrictive is way beyond me!

F1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2007 12:39PM by The Fruitarian One.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: November 18, 2007 04:47PM

well fruitarians are supposed to only eat fruit, but we all know people cheat, so I guess it is predominantly fruit.

I know fruitarians who eat cooked fruit, like baked squash, and those who think nuts are ok, I don't.

Who am I to tell anyone what they are and what they are not? People who love fruit are fruitarians. Fruit lovers.

I know some who greens, rarely, once a monthly, and only leaf by leaf, never in a salad with dressing.
(olive
Oil is not a raw vegan food. It is "unheated" but processed and dead. But thats it. salad dressings ruin the raw food purity, if you are going to eat greens, eat it head by head)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2007 04:50PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: November 18, 2007 05:07PM

I have a hard time understanding people's preoccupation with the EXACT definition of fruitarian. For example, how come no one ever says that a vegetarian needs to only eat vegetables, when if fact they eat fruit, grains, seeds, nuts, and sometimes even dairy, eggs, and fish?

These labels we uses are tools to help us communicate, but they are not rules to regulate how we live. If a person is eating mostly fruit, are they not a fruitarian? My diet is certainly not strict fruitarian, but if someone is preparing me a meal, I tell them I am a fruitarian, rather than a raw vegan, and that gives them a better idea of what food to prepare or not prepare for me.

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: November 18, 2007 05:10PM

"You also got to realise that people are at different stages both mentally and physically and for me I have less produce than most people/beginners so the choices are even greater, so how you think the fruitarian/strict raw vegan lifestyle can be restrictive is way beyond me!"

You say you "have less produce than most people" so why wouldn't something think you restrict your produce intake?

Also, when you say "beginners" in this context, it infers that you are further along a uniform path. There are lots of very experience raw/vegan eaters who incorporate greens/veggies/sprouts into their diets. Perhaps where you are, on your path, necessitates your eating of fewer non-fruits, but others have found that incorporating greens/veggies/sprouts is a necessity for them, where they are, on their path.

I'm not trying to pick an argument... I'm confused. Heck, I thought fruitarians just ate fruit.

I'm going to go eat some fruit right now. smiling smiley

Fruitfully and in friendship,

Lee

Date: November 18, 2007 09:20PM

Bryan Wrote:
> I have a hard time understanding people's
> preoccupation with the EXACT definition of
> fruitarian. For example, how come no one ever says
> that a vegetarian needs to only eat vegetables,
> when if fact they eat fruit, grains, seeds, nuts,
> and sometimes even dairy, eggs, and fish?
>
> These labels we uses are tools to help us
> communicate, but they are not rules to regulate
> how we live. If a person is eating mostly fruit,
> are they not a fruitarian? My diet is certainly
> not strict fruitarian, but if someone is preparing
> me a meal, I tell them I am a fruitarian, rather
> than a raw vegan, and that gives them a better
> idea of what food to prepare or not prepare for
> me.

EXACTLY!!!!

I've been trying to say that all through this post but people seem to wanna focus on the fruit, maybe I'm not articulate enough but luckily Bryan has done what I tried to do!!!

Or maybe I'm just getting incredibly bored explaining this!

F1

Date: November 18, 2007 09:21PM

Lee_123 Wrote:
> "You also got to realise that people are at
> different stages both mentally and physically and
> for me I have less produce than most
> people/beginners so the choices are even greater,
> so how you think the fruitarian/strict raw vegan
> lifestyle can be restrictive is way beyond me!"
>
>
> You say you "have less produce than most people"
> so why wouldn't something think you restrict your
> produce intake?
>
> Also, when you say "beginners" in this context, it
> infers that you are further along a uniform path.
> There are lots of very experience raw/vegan eaters
> who incorporate greens/veggies/sprouts into their
> diets. Perhaps where you are, on your path,
> necessitates your eating of fewer non-fruits, but
> others have found that incorporating
> greens/veggies/sprouts is a necessity for them,
> where they are, on their path.
>
> I'm not trying to pick an argument... I'm
> confused. Heck, I thought fruitarians just ate
> fruit.
>
> I'm going to go eat some fruit right now. smiling smiley
>
> Fruitfully and in friendship,
>
> Lee

If you think I'm trying to say I'm better than anybody else then you don't know me very well....make of it what you want, this thread is just going around in circles!

F1

Date: November 18, 2007 11:49PM

Whoooah. If I thought you were trying to say that, I would have said that.

I think you may have misread what I wrote.

I tried to point out what is confusing about your definition of fruitarianism. Please don't be so defensive. I, and others, are trying to better understand you, and are not attacking you.

Lee

Date: November 19, 2007 12:17AM

Like I said take it how you want to, I thought I made my point clear in the first/previous posts and to tell you the truth I really don't think this is that important, anyway Bryan's post said everything I wanted to or should have said so check it out, sorry if my posts weren't clear enough.

Be good

F1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2007 12:21AM by The Fruitarian One.

Date: November 19, 2007 02:07AM

Your anger is misplaced. I asked my questions in good faith and you reacted quite strongly. I don't know why. We have no history. I'm just a fellow traveler.

I won't ask you any more questions or comment on your posts. It's obvious you don't know me and don't understand what I was trying to ask you.

For anyone interested...

[www.m-w.com]

[dictionary.reference.com]

Not Richard's definitions but the ones I was familiar with.

<sigh>

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 19, 2007 03:32AM

Green vegetables are not fruit. Telling people you live on fruits for years when it is not really the case is totally irresponsible. There is nothing in nature that proves that one can live on fruit alone and you knew it. I guess you were just debating to support your site, the truth is you were not living on fruits alone and were misleading all of us.

The scientific debate question is. Can we live on fruit alone, the answer so far is we cannot.

Fruitarianism is dead.

StrictVeganOne

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2007 03:37AM by Djatchy.

Date: November 19, 2007 03:40AM

Djatchy Wrote:
> Green vegetables are not fruit. Telling people you
> live on fruits for years when it is not really the
> case is totally irresponsible. There is nothing in
> nature that proves that one can live on fruit
> alone and you knew it. I guess you were just
> debating to support your site, the truth is you
> were not living on fruits alone and were
> misleading all of us.
>
> Fruitarianism is dead.

This is getting too funny!

Why don't people understand that this is a guideline to work within and not an indication of what I personaly have, is it so hard to think that a Fruitarian can eat greens?

Anyway say what you like about me it really makes no difference because I'm still going to be thriving and having fun regardless....

F1

Date: November 19, 2007 03:41AM

Lee_123 Wrote:
> Your anger is misplaced. I asked my questions in
> good faith and you reacted quite strongly. I don't
> know why. We have no history. I'm just a fellow
> traveler.
>
> I won't ask you any more questions or comment on
> your posts. It's obvious you don't know me and
> don't understand what I was trying to ask you.
>
> For anyone interested...
>
> [www.m-w.com]
>
> [dictionary.reference.com]
>
> Not Richard's definitions but the ones I was
> familiar with.
>
>

Huh???

F1

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 19, 2007 03:46AM

Fruitarian can eat greens is different from saying that you live on fruit alone for years. Nobody can live on fruit alone for years, that is the point we are trying to make. So in the end you are in agreement with the evidence or lack of it.

StrickVeganOne

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2007 03:47AM by Djatchy.

Date: November 19, 2007 04:00AM

Bryan,
Doing a simple google search lead me to this thread. Its quite interesting "Pythagoreans" seems to be an older term for 'vegetarian'. Vegetarian, according to this source wasn't coined until 1847.
[www.ivu.org]

"The original definition was about eating various plant-foods, not eating 'meat, fish or fowl' and the immortal final phrase: 'with or without eggs or dairy produce'. Hence the lacto-veg and ovo-lacto-veg. Those who ate neither eggs nor dairy produce became known as 'strict vegetarians' and those remained the three main groups for the next hundred years or so."

"In 1944 Donald Watson and friends invented the word 'vegan' to fill the gap, and founded the Vegan Society (in the UK) specifically for this group. They defined the word in terms of all animal products, not just a diet, as that was the reason for inventing it, and everyone was happy - until the Americans got involved..."

"The health aspect of vegetarianism has always seemed to be a bigger issue in America than in Britain, and a lot of people who only ate meat occasionally, for health reasons, started calling themselves 'vegetarian'. The latest surveys suggest that, in the USA, there are up to seven times as many of these 'semi' vegetarians as genuine vegetarians by any of the definitions above."

"For many, the logic of the health argument also leads to the removal of eggs/dairy products and it would appear that a very much higher proportion of American vegetarians are 'no eggs/dairy' than in Britain, but again a significant proportion of those are primarily motivated by health, and are therefore not bothered about wearing leather etc. This fits the 'strict vegetarian' group, but in the best of American traditions, they then confused things further by insisting on calling themselves 'vegan'.

This has become so common that the UK Vegan Society has had to acknowledge the development of its original word into concepts of 'dietary vegan' and 'ethical vegan', even though 'dietary vegans' are almost unknown in the UK, or anywhere else outside of North America. "

From another thread
" The word vegetarian, coined by the founders of the British Vegetarian Society in 1842, comes from the Latin word vegetus, meaning "whole, sound, fresh, or lively," as in homo vegetus-a mentally and physically vigorous person. The original meaning of the word implies a balanced philosophical and moral sense of life, a lot more than just a diet of vegetables and fruits."
[www.actionforanimalsnetwork.org]

Those are perhaps the best explanations I have read in a single page about vegetarian, vegan etc... Also about the CONFUSION created by the loose use of terminology. Going so for as to call someone 'vegetarian' who eats beef, pork or lamb occationally.

Exact definitions DO make a difference, as far as communicating clearly. It is interesting how some do it for health, others for not harming animals. So this makes a can of coke and fries (fried in 'real' crisco)possible for someone who is an 'ethical vegan'. But that is confusing to others who put health first as vegetarian. For me 'ethical vegan' always sounded 'high and mighty' and somewhat arrogant, but in the light of this article it has appears more neutral, just trying to seperate themselves apart from 'dietary vegans'. Perhaps this still doesn't quite do it.

But clearly, from the original coining, flesh food, including fish were excluded from the term 'vegetarian'.

Date: November 19, 2007 04:12AM

Djatchy Wrote:
> Fruitarian can eat greens is different from saying
> that you live on fruit alone for years. Nobody can
> live on fruit alone for years, that is the point
> we are trying to make. So in the end you are in
> agreement with the evidence or lack of it.
>
> StrickVeganOne

This is getting too funny, like I said at the end of the day it really is of no importance what you call/label it we are all on the same raw path!...which was the point I was trying to make in the first post, the word/label fruitarian merely gives others an idea of what you do, if you don't agree with the definitions then that's cool and really is no skin off my nose

Why don't people understand that this definition is simply a guideline to work within and are not set in stone and not an indication of what I personaly have, infact it's a guideline from the living nutrition website that I believe best represents a frugivore which is what I believe we all are and not one that I set personaly for me, regardless of what I do I don't believe that Fruitarians have to only eat fruits and the fact that I do is niether here nor there, it's just what I do and I have never insisted that everyone do what I do to be deemed a fruitarian, why is it so hard to accept that a Fruitarian can eat anything other than fruits anyway?...personaly I'm surprised anybody even cares!

This is funny because for years people told me I had to eat greens, now Fruitarians aren't allowed to eat anything but fruits....what gives?

Anyway say what you like about me it really makes no difference because I'm still going to be thriving and having fun regardless....and that's more important to me than these labels.

F1

Date: November 19, 2007 04:14AM

Djatchy Wrote:
> Fruitarian can eat greens is different from saying
> that you live on fruit alone for years. Nobody can
> live on fruit alone for years, that is the point
> we are trying to make. So in the end you are in
> agreement with the evidence or lack of it.
>
> StrickVeganOne

When did I ever say I ate greens???

and even if I did eat greens, who the heck cares???

To say you cannot live on fruits is not true at all but I'm not going to try to convince you as your pretty set in your opinion.

Anyway I got way better things to be typing about!

F1

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2007 04:22AM by The Fruitarian One.

Date: November 19, 2007 04:27AM

Fruitarian1,
I think some people DO eat only fruit and 'restrict' themselves to botanical fruit. This wonderful woman seems to fit that catagory. Even going months on a single type of fruit!
[www.fruitgod.com]

Philosophically it sounds like she is a 'strict' fruitarian.

"What other food stuff really wants to be eaten? Eat the ear of a wheat plant and ithe stalk is dead with no spreading of the seed. Eat all the leaves off a lettuce and the lettuce will die. The fruit wants to be eaten how else will the seeds be spread.

I can find no logical reason why fruit is not the natural food of humans , I can think of no other food we are better suited and equiped to eat. "

Maybe she is "Fruan". Kind of like 'vegan', taking the first three letters and the last 2 letters of VEGetariAN.(The beginning and End of vegetarian) FRUitariAN.

As I tried to indicate with my response to Bryan above, terms can make a difference, and can potentially cause confusion. In theory people who eat meat occationally could end up calling themselves 'fruitarian', in the same sense that beef eaters call themselves 'vegetarian' if they don't do it very often. If this isn't defined than perhaps everyone is really a vegetarian.

Fruans, strict fruitarians, ethical fruans, dietary fruans, near fruitarians etc...

In theory this could be also done with 'breatharian'.
[www.breatharian.com]

[www.ntskeptics.org]
"For a cult leader Brooks displays an uncommon touch of candor, as when he was asked when he last ate.10
Wiley: 2 hours ago.
Bruno: What kind of food did you eat?

Wiley: A Double Quarter Pounder with cheese and a Diet Coke from McDonald's. Some people would call this junk food. "

So, being a 'breatharian' is not about not eating, not 'restricting' food.

Brean, strict breatherian, ethical brean, non-dietary brean, near breatharian.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables