Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Kombucha Help
Posted by: Tzefira ()
Date: November 03, 2007 07:10PM

A friend of mine just gave me some Kombucha so i can continue to grow it and have it to drink. this is the first time i've seen this stuff, and i dont know much about it, i've read pro's and con's of it and i wanted to get some of your opinions.
thanx

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2007 07:19PM by Tzefira.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kombucha Help
Posted by: allone01 ()
Date: November 03, 2007 11:49PM

ive drank many bottles of the stuff and i'm currently brewing my first batch cause 4 bucks a bottle is ridiculous when i want to drink the stuff all day long hehe.
what i love about kombucha is that it really helps me with digestion, period. anything funny about my food digesting and its quickly solved with kombucha. indian food is what's keeping me from 100% raw, but when i do eat it, i just have a mango kombucha (any other flavor with indian food is yucky) and the bloating, and the painful stabing cramps go away. plus i dont get constipated then.
the person that gave me my scoby to start my own batch told me its filled in her acne scares and made her hair thicker. ive seen older pictures of her (i met her at a raw potluck) and she's not lying.

i think kombucha would be a great asset to a sad eaters diet if they're unwilling to eat fruits and veggies. the only sad eaters i know that dont mind the taste are the ones that drink alcohol daily though sad smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables