Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

everything in moderation
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 11, 2007 11:05AM

seems to be my answer to my raw food dilemma. Everyone must find what is best for them..but for me...I will go raw all day long...then in the evening go back to my lightly cooked vegan dinners which are legendry in my family......served with a nice raw salad.........This way..I am mainly raw...but can still look forward to yummy favourites.
This will work nicely for me and perhaps for some other readers who are finding it too difficult ...and perhaps a little boring.
Good luck to all of you.....Just thought I would share this decision...and to tell you all that I admire your dedication to good health. From Linda in Ireland

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: everything in moderation
Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: November 13, 2007 04:59PM

hey linda! nice post. this is how i finally was able to go 100%, gradually. "moderately" after a while, i didnt even want a cooked dinner. in fact i prefer smoothies for dinner these days. big deal for a girl who would eat a huge bowel of pasta everynight!!!

good luck!

by the way, i am in ireland as well. where abouts are you?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables