Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

crohns
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 20, 2007 06:08PM

anyone out there cure themselves naturally of crohn's disease? we just about lost my sister.

also, jordan rubin recommends eating meat to help cure crohns, while on his same web site, a dr. david klein says go vegan. any comments out there?

seems to me this just adds to general confusion, and makes it very easy for anyone looking for an excuse to do nothing, to just throw their hands in the air and say the heck with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: crohns
Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: November 20, 2007 06:25PM

yes I was diagnosed with crohns 6 years ago, I am now completly medication and symptom free thanks to a raw food diet.

dr klein's books are very good as far as healing crohns.

Anymore questions please pm me

Date: November 20, 2007 07:31PM

David Klien over at LivingNutrition.com is the guy for that, he cured himself and also wrote a book about it!

F1

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: November 20, 2007 11:18PM

I know Dave Klein personally-- I visited with him recently when he spent some time here on the east coast-- and I'm familiar with his story. He's the real deal. He was very sick when he was in his 20s. In fact the doctors wanted to remove his colon. However, he healed himself quickly with a raw food diet. I would strongly recommend his book. He's also a nutrition coach.

Posted by: Lejla ()
Date: November 21, 2007 12:15AM

I`ve red Jordan Rubin`s book and for me it seems like that when he started his diet (bible diet I think) his father discovered a product, what is similar to the probiotics living soil organism. Jordan started to eat this stuff and I wonder if this product helped him more than the meat eating.

I did not read the book by Dave Klein, but is sounds promising.

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: November 21, 2007 02:50AM

I have and recommend Self Healing Colitis & Crohn's by David Klein.

Here are Dave's websites:

[www.colitis-crohns.com]
[www.selfhealingempowerment.com]

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: November 21, 2007 02:57AM

Hey thanks, Bryan, for the links. I didn't think to post them.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 23, 2007 12:04AM

Oh my gosh..hello Sunray! I haven't seen a post by you for a very long time...nice to see you are aroundsmiling smiley

Sorry to hear about your sister, I can empathize with your there. Is she willing to change her diet/lifestyle now? I hope you can help her on her healing path! You take care.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: logan ()
Date: November 23, 2007 03:23AM

David Klien also NATALIA ROSE (Natural Food Detox diet) Depending on the severity of the condition.Natalia Rose's transition,some may find more realistic.

Posted by: ColoradoGal ()
Date: November 23, 2007 06:54PM

Soluable fiber can be very effective for Crohns.

Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: November 24, 2007 11:24AM

Hi Bryan,
Thanks so much for posting those links smiling smiley They're really helpful to me too I've suffered with digestive problems for years, thanks for posting them smiling smiley

Posted by: jan ()
Date: November 24, 2007 01:55PM

Wow Thats incredible! I have a friend whos son was just diagnosed, I'll pass this informatin on!
Thanks Jan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables