Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Apple fast/ "acne free in three days" cleanse
Posted by: vegcase ()
Date: November 23, 2007 06:54AM

Has anyone ever done the advertised "Acne free in three days" regime by Chris Gibson? I wanted to try it- but don't want to buy the e-book if I don't have to. I have looked into it and found that it consists of an apple fast. And enemas too I think.
My acne is terrible and mainly hormonal, and I am wondering if it would work to just eat apples only for 3 days?? Without doing enemas?? Or if there is a different suggestion you have in place of doing enemas...
Has anyone any experience with this specific cleanse for acne?

(I eat 60-70% raw, vegan and DO PLAN to go all-raw, but gradually- however I want my acne to go away quickly! --quicker than it would take through the all-raw transition, it is so humiliating-- this is why I think a fast/cleanse would help me)

If anyone has experience with it I would appreciate the help. Thanks!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2007 06:58AM by vegcase.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Apple fast/ "acne free in three days" cleanse
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: November 23, 2007 07:04AM

Acne is supposed to be from a clogged liver. There are liver cleanses with apple juice for several days, followed by an olive oil, lemon or grapefruit juice and epsom salt procudure. Lots of people have done it and think highly of it.

Try curezone for acne results from the liver cleanse. Maybe you'll find some feedback about it! I know two people who are going to try to improve their skin this way and are going to begin this weekend so I will try to remember to post their results in a few weeks.

Re: Apple fast/ "acne free in three days" cleanse
Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: November 23, 2007 07:08AM

if you eat only apples you'd be 100% raw anyway.

if you want clear skin go 80/10/10 raw vegan. if you want glow skin go 90/5/5 for a little bit.

how much fat do you generally eat? I find that eating overt fats make me break out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables