Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

dehydrator
Posted by: wrenbrrd ()
Date: November 28, 2007 04:41AM

Hi. I have exactly $41.70 (US) to spend on a dehydrator. What's the best brand & model I can get for that amount? Note: I don't mind buying used on ebay, as long as the dern thing's a-workin'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: dehydrator
Posted by: wrenbrrd ()
Date: November 28, 2007 04:25PM

anyone?

Date: November 28, 2007 04:37PM

for that amount, I'm not sure if you can get a dehydrator?

Try this website info:

[www.k-clements.fsnet.co.uk]

Posted by: baltochef ()
Date: November 28, 2007 06:45PM

wrenbrrd

I have a Ronco round dehydrator that I paid $79.99, plus S&H, for about 15 years ago..

Used it maybe 10 times, & it's been stored in the attic in it's box for over a decade..

Completely forgot about it until reading a post recently about round dehydrators on another forum several weeks ago..

It doesn't have any non-stick sheets with it, so you would have to improvise with wax paper or parchment until you could acquire some non-stick sheets..

If your interested, PM me, I'll dig it out of the attic, & we'll talk..

You can have it for $41.69 USD, which would include shipping to wherever you live (as long as it's in the continental 48 states)..

That will leave you a penny!!..Wouldn't want to take ALL your money!!

Bruce

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: November 28, 2007 07:57PM

You can pick up cheap dehydrators at your local thrift stores and charity stores....usually for between $5 - $10. You CAN improvise by laying food inside 4 disposable paper air filters and bungeeing the works to a cheap box fan. Turn on med/high and air dry food for 24-72 hours. No clean up & no heat! (got that one from Good Eats).

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables