Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

effectively finding old posts on specific raw food topics?
Posted by: Fud ()
Date: November 30, 2007 03:16PM

Several months ago I recall someone discussing where they get things online and someone mentioned an online address where they get medjool dates in large quantities along with other items. I've done several searches and come up with several websites but haven't found the post that I recall.

I'd like to explore all online alternatives so I'm hoping to find the posts I remember. I want to find affordable online sources that will fit within my budget. The closest places we can get orders shipped to through our current sources are each 30 miles away and the supplies that our sources offer are limited in what supports the RV lifestyle. (Dutch Valley foods to name the biggest one).

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[rawfoodtrip.blogspot.com]
[jugglingforjoy.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: effectively finding old posts on specific raw food topics?
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 30, 2007 03:53PM

[oasisdategardens.com]

ithink thiswas the place

the person in the post called them Medjhool (with an H) so that might have beenthe problem finding the post hehe or maybe it was another post not sure!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Re: effectively finding old posts on specific raw food topics?
Posted by: Fud ()
Date: December 01, 2007 03:09PM

Thanks for the response. Am I correct in assuming the "cooking dates" are older than the other ones? Thus they'd be better for gourmet raw foods and less beneficial from the "living foods" perspective?

I'm sure we'll be experimenting with gourmet foods in an effort to convince our children to switch but I just want to make sure of the differences besides being "drier".

thanks.

[rawfoodtrip.blogspot.com]
[jugglingforjoy.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables