Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Good health food store UK?
Posted by: badawie ()
Date: November 30, 2007 07:12PM

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking I need some omega 3's, my hair's breaking and frizzed out, lips constantly chapped, skin dry and flaky, but I can't get vegan supplements where I live.

I was thinking of getting some of dr fuhrman's vegan dha drops, but that involves very expensive shipping to where I live. I will be in the uk in a month, and was wondering if anyone knows of any good stores that would have trustworthy brands of that kind of thing?

And does anyone have any particular product they use/like? I do try to get everything from food, but I keep coming up low in omegas, zinc, iron, calcium, b12, vit d. I spend most of my day eating to get the vitamins that I do..can't fit in any more feedings!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good health food store UK?
Date: November 30, 2007 07:15PM

Oops oops oops..sorry, I just got a message from a friend telling me whole foods has just taken over a chain in the UK (fresh and wild), I'm assuming they'll have it.

Posted by: bracken ()
Date: November 30, 2007 08:24PM

If you want mail order there is Greenlifedirect.co.uk, Jtnutrition.co.uk, she sells pure organic goods, I get alot of my supplements from her. goodnessdirect.co.uk. There is healthy pulses branches, holland a barrett, richard lanes in plymouth.
Hemp oil, flax oil is good, do you have nori any sea veg, has array of vits & minerals, which has all the vits you mentioned it it.
I just got rcomended pure oil oil soap, mosturising with coconut oil help dry skin, nuts and seeds have plenty zinc & calcium etc

Date: December 01, 2007 11:58AM

Great! I called fresh and wild/whole foods and they don't really have very much.

I'll check those out, thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables