Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Living Food & Spiritual Path
Posted by: Delphine Hano ()
Date: December 11, 2007 01:20AM

I would like to know who is eating living food as a way to enhance & deepen their Spiritual Path: Self Realization, Oneness with the Source found in everyone & everything ...?
Thank you !

I am : )

Delphine
Conscious Living Coach:
Bringing Balance & Serenity to Life.
www.EmotionalSerenity.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Living Food & Spiritual Path
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 11, 2007 02:24AM

Living food and a very healthy body and mind are very critical to my spiritual quest. We need to be an example of harmony, health, peace, and love before we can share those with others. It is almost impossible to concentrate and mediate when I am hurting. I never understood why many of the saints in the past were in poor health, I think it is easier to achieve oneness when we are healthy.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: December 11, 2007 03:34AM

Opinion: Food is a tool. Having a strong spiritual goal may encompass eating fresh raw plant food - but it does not work the other way around. Heh..heh. That's why you can't second-guess some one who APPEARS to be doing something unhealthy. It's better to ask them what their strong passionate goals are. If they have them - then it doesn't matter WHAT avenue they are using to express that consciousness. You know? So much debate over the particulars....when the reality of energy speaks for itself. Hey...that's catchy! smiling smiley

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: Delphine Hano ()
Date: December 11, 2007 05:03PM

Personally, I have always felt connected to the Source found in everything & everyone yet cooked food (non vegan & vegan) altered it as well as gave me big time indigestions, low energy …
Something radically shifted in me when I followed an inner call & decided to eat only vegan living food in 1985. I became alive, my body channels opened, my heart felt boundless & my Oneness with all became stronger than my words can explain. Transitioning to living food was easy, a feeling of profound relief, a feeling of being home at last.
This Path is not static though, it keeps unfolding & deepening for the best. I am grateful for living food as it has been tremendously helpful over the years & deeply grateful for my Life as it is a wondrous journey no matter what we encounter along the way.

Delphine
Conscious Living Coach:
Bringing Balance & Serenity to Life.
www.EmotionalSerenity.com

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: December 11, 2007 08:38PM

There are just as many unkind people eating raw/vegan food as their are unkind people eating the standard American diet.

There are just as many kind, loving people eating the standard American diet as their are kind people eating raw/vegan food.

Dietary habits are not an indication of spiritual progress.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables