Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What have been your greatest challenges & wonders on your vegan living food path?
Posted by: Delphine Hano ()
Date: December 11, 2007 02:13AM

I would like to know what have been your greatest challenges & wonders on your vegan living food path?

My intent in posting this thread is for people to realize how We Are One in so many ways, including in our choice, challenges & wonders on the rawfood path.

My past challenge:
• When I started in 1985 and for many years after that, there was no support in France about this healthy lifestyle . It was like walking in the dark, it was not easy, trial & error were a part of the journey.

My wonders:
• Nowadays, more & more people are inquiring about living food. Also more & more people are in touch with their body wisdom. And there are many great raw food teachers out there showing us how to live it in a balanced way.
• I live in a continuous state of profond gratitude & oneness with life & all in the now.

Wishing you all the best of the best.What about you?

Delphine
Conscious Living Coach:
Bringing Balance & Serenity to Life.
www.EmotionalSerenity.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What have been your greatest challenges & wonders on your vegan living food path?
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: December 11, 2007 03:32AM

The greatest gift has been to see what food REALLY represented.....and COULD represent.....which is a greater awareness...consciousness....and responsibility. They say that what you put in your head and in your mouth....NO ONE can take away from you. (I stole that line from someone). winking smiley

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Re: What have been your greatest challenges & wonders on your vegan living food path?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 11, 2007 04:53AM

wonders = how healing. how refreshing to have things simplified for me. it didn't find it limiting at all, instead i felt very free, like my choices were clearly laid out for me, no guess work. this simplicity of thinking made me free from many other worries and troubles in different areas of my life once i began to embrace the ease of living without resistance.

challenges = going over board with Teh Natural at first. i sold all of my stuff, wouldn't wear any metal on my body, tried to make everything myself (soap, dishes, utensils, candle holders, belt buckles etc out of coco shells [hence my name], everything), and felt like moving away from cities and cars and pollution and crowds of people. it was very hard on me trying to get along with humanity with so much internal resistance to the rest of the world. i let that stuff go. but not before i sold all my best jewelry *cry* and all my cd's.

feeding a child in first grade. i find it beyond difficult to feed that boy raw and it makes it hard for me to do so as well. i love my salad and fruit but don't have the time or energy to make two meals three times a day.

my family. they respect me but are a constant source of temptation. i moved back to be closer to them with my children but i wish sometimes for some distance because of our differences.

so, many challenges but i think that the positives outwiegh all of them and many more.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables