Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

what is up?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 30, 2007 10:20PM

Just like the last time I was involved with this site.......I have found that people are not willing to share what they know or genuinely help those that are in need. Does rawism make you a selfish souldevouring individual? How can you be obsesed with yourself and still help others????????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what is up?
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 30, 2007 10:44PM

What?! Huh?! Hmmm, sorry you have that 'feeling' but I just want to say it is the holiday season and many people are out with family, visiting, or on vacation and it has been slow around here lately..but I have to say, it's not your very own personal magic cube where you can get an 'instant' answer to everything right now.

Besides that, how come you don't read the many, many older posts of which there is much info. on topics that may interest or help you and of course the articles on the home page to choose from plus all those other forums on this website.

If you want individual help, try the website owner and ask for a private 1/2 hour consult..of which is a reasonable rate.

How long are you used to waiting in a Dr.'s office or a dentist office? Besides their long wait times, how much info. do they have for you with regard to your health and best interests..and how much do you pay for that kind of help?

Love,
Prism

Posted by: MauiGreg ()
Date: December 30, 2007 11:05PM

Aloha Zeke,
I've got to say that I'm confused by this post as well. My experience couldn't be more opposite. If it weren't for the compassionate, sharing and knowledgeable people on this site, I would not be as far along on my raw journey. I think Prism is right. This is a busy time for many people. I just looked at your last post about laxatives and it looks like you received 4 very helpful and compassionate responses to your question in less than two hours. I think that's pretty good.

I know that a health crisis like the one you describe in your laxative post can be very frustrating, but I don't think that lashing out at the people that you are asking for help will bring relief any quicker.

Please remember that not every member of the forum is on the boards all the time and I'm sure if you can find some patience for a day or so, that you will receive lots of help and support. Please don't leave in anger...this stuff takes time. Remember that it probably took a while to get to the place you are now... it will take some time to move back into a place of health.

Peace and Aloha, Greg

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: December 30, 2007 11:13PM

You know... your right, the minuite I started chomping raw food I just got more and more selfish grinning smiley

Posted by: jan ()
Date: December 30, 2007 11:30PM

I find everyone here to be kind and helpful.
Maybe you just received a though you didn't agree with.
I an very grateful for this site!
I've learned so much!
Not only that, but even when someone struggles with this particular lifestyle
you get so much support from the people here, no one judges you! No one here claims it's easy. But here there is so much support & Love here!
Everyone's journey is different and yet here we come together.
Happy New year to all here.
Jan

www.myspace.com/greeneyedvegangirl
GO VEGAN!

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: December 31, 2007 03:10AM

I apologize if I, or any of the other wonderful folks on this board have not been helpful to you. I am always standing by to listen....and share any of my own experiences. Strength to you - on the path that YOU choose. You'll get 100% support from me.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables