Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Question about E3Live
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: January 03, 2008 05:35PM

Is this supposed to be some kind of overall multivitamin type supplement or what? I don't get it. I've read quite a few posts that people say they "felt" it but I can't find much about what's actually in it. The website only says its basically blue green algae with all these "claims".

I can't decide if I want to spend money on this or another batch of frozen wheatgrass. I need some kind of overall "supplement".. I know I'm lacking things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Question about E3Live
Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: January 03, 2008 06:21PM

Shazzie has full list of ingredients and properties

Have a wee look

[www.detoxyourworld.com]

Posted by: ferg ()
Date: January 03, 2008 08:35PM

I loved E3Live when I took it for about 6 months or so... gives you lots of energy, feels good, but too much$$$ for me.

I started growing my own wheatgrass, bought a cheap $50 wheatgrass juicer, as it is much more affordable. I wouldn't do frozen wheatgrass as a lot of the nutrients are lost when frozen. Why not grow your own? Its so easy and so cheap todo yourself.

Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: January 03, 2008 08:44PM

Interesting... I went to the e3live website to find it updated. Now, however, I can't find the in-depth nutritional information on there that was on there before. Humbug!

Date: January 03, 2008 10:37PM

rawdanceruk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shazzie has full list of ingredients and
> properties
>
> Have a wee look
>
> [www.detoxyourworld.com]
> .html

Thanks but not the one I was looking at. That's the Renew one. I was looking at this..
[www.e3live.com]

Date: January 03, 2008 10:42PM

ferg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I loved E3Live when I took it for about 6 months
> or so... gives you lots of energy, feels good, but
> too much$$$ for me.
>
> I started growing my own wheatgrass, bought a
> cheap $50 wheatgrass juicer, as it is much more
> affordable. I wouldn't do frozen wheatgrass as a
> lot of the nutrients are lost when frozen. Why
> not grow your own? Its so easy and so cheap todo
> yourself.

From what I've read about frozen wheatgrass, it retains the nutrients just fine..if not more.. if it's "frozen" right. I was using [www.dynamicgreens.com] which yeah is more expensive than the E3 Live.

I've grown my own and it's a pain for me. I suck at sticking with things and between waiting for it to grow, by the time it did... I wouldn't feel like juicing and cleaning the juicer and it would end up dying on me. Then there was the issue with mold growth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2008 10:43PM by LikeItOrNot.

Posted by: nataraj ()
Date: January 03, 2008 11:46PM

Hi,

I have experienced E3live to be extremely effective. It definitely has some nutrients such as EPA and DHA that you won't likely find in wheat grass. When I first took it, I noticed a big difference, but now that my body is less deficient, I don't notice as much different if I take it or not.

Wheat grass has nutrients, some of which are different than what is in E3live. We need to get our nutrition from a broad range of sources to cover the spectrum that our body need. I don't view one as a substitute for another.

My experience is that if I take something that my body is deficient in, I will notice a difference when I start taking it. It's usually not neccessary to take the same sources of nutritients continuously, but taking E3live for a while and wheat grass juice for a while and some spirulina or chlorella and then something else on some kind of a rotating basis is probably a good idea.

Learning how to grow fruits and vegetables which are highly nutritious and eating them on a daily basis is also very helpful. Then supplements become less necessary.

If you contact Vision (the manufacturer of E3 live), they will email you a detailed pdf describing their products.

Nataraj

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 04, 2008 02:20AM

hi likeitornot

i have some in my freezer
it makes me shiver
when i take a melted spoonful
haven't taken too much of it though
but can tell it is quite potent
tried to do more research on it
but got too many contradictory information about water quality etc
so... anyhow
good luck

so stickin with green veggie juices instead
for now

Date: January 05, 2008 01:20AM

I think I'm going to try it for the hell of it. I don't know..I've read too many reviews praising it on these boards for awhile now. Curiosity I guess. I'm definitley deficient in some things so yeah I'd like to see what it does for me.

laveronique,
Juices were always my choice for "supplements" too. But even that I end up skipping the greens just because it's so time consuming and I don't have a water filter so I'd be washing greens with chlorine, flouride and don't know what else. At least carrots, apples and beets are hard and don't soak up as much water as greens do. lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables